On 1/5/2021 at 4:24 AM, Twila said:

Finally posting :) I actually joined way back in 2011 and spent many happy hours playing both Sacred and Sacred 2 ..as a level up day present today I brought another copy of Sacred 2 and with much fervent hoped got it working on my PC ( was terrified win 10 curse would hit again)  I was overjoyed to get it working thanks to the community patch and lost three hours remembering why I loved this game.  

It's great to have you posting and interacting with us here in our friendly community. I'm sure that you already know that we are always happy to answer questions an offer advice regarding Sacred and Sacred 2. May I ask what your favorite character(s) is? Please don't be a stranger, you are always welcome here.

EDIT

I forgot to mention that there are fresh baked cookies here (please, help yourself) at the Key Largo Bar and popcorn for munching while watching the entertaining videos here.

• Respect! 1

Oh so many years since I have had good Poutine :) I have to admit having so much fun playing Sacred again the last time my son was still shorter than me :) its still has a habit of booting me to desktop but I think that is more a win 10 thing mixed with sacred bugs but not to often to make it miserable ,

• Like! 1
14 hours ago, Twila said:

Oh so many years since I have had good Poutine :) I have to admit having so much fun playing Sacred again the last time my son was still shorter than me :) its still has a habit of booting me to desktop but I think that is more a win 10 thing mixed with sacred bugs but not to often to make it miserable ,

See?

POutine.. nothing but the best of memories!

IMG_6781.jpg

:4rofl:

gogo