Need help finding some side quests

Hello everyone! As you all know, the EE mod granted lots of side quests fixed bonuses, mainly based in valuable items. Right now I want to do all of these quests but I'm stuck finding some of them, as listed below. Any help regarding the locations of these quests would be more than appreciated!

1. Convert Followers (Testa), the one that grants Testa's Band
2. Green Gods (Kybele), that grants Kybele's Tear
3. Desecrated Gods (Ker), that grants Ker's Chaos
4. The Dark Cult, that grants Grunwald's Protection
5. Studying the Past, that grants Swampshield of the Leech (I know it's somewhere in the swamps but wasted 2 days searching for it :D)
6. The Scarab's Lair, that grants Amulet of the Jade Scarab (judging by the name it's a desert quest)
7. The New Book, that grants Kernforce's Cutlass
8. Blinded, that grants Nyarlathotep's Creeping Madness
9. The Ghost Banquet, grants Jugala's Necklace
10. Against the Blood Dryads, grants Sword of the Blood Dryads

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, Flix said:
  1. All of the Convert Followers quest-givers are in Khorum. Only one will appear for each character though, depending on what Deity was chosen upon character creation.
  2. Likewise with Green Gods, Parched Gods, Desecrated Gods, etc.  Only the quest for your character's selected Deity will appear. Green Gods is in Dyr Lain, near the Temple of the Gods.
  3. Desecrated Gods quests take place in Artamark, in the central barony, above Black Oaks.
  4. Grunwald Forest in Artamark, look for the farm south of the Forest.
  5. Questgiver is in the main city of Hissil'Ta, near the south gate.
  6. Begins with a merchant in Khorum asking you to look for a missing caravan.
  7. Kernforce is in the Tharum oasis.
  8. Blinded is the final part of a long chain quest beginning in Khorum. The quest giver is near the portal, on the road leading to the southern exit out of town.
  9. The Ghost Banquet triggers when you approach a mummy near Logaeir in on the Dryad Islands.
  10. The settlement Eloeth-Sun, in the northeast of the Dryad Island.

Thanks a lot! You saved my life, metaphorically speaking :D Tried searchind the quests on both Google and Wiki but there weren't any pages related to those and that's why I couldn't manage to find some info about them. Thank you once again!