[EE 3.0] Bloodthirsty Mercenaries quest not showing

Greetings! As I just found information about the Bloodthirsty Mercenaries side quest, I decided to do it. However when I go to that abandoned site at the roadway, there's nothing here, so I can't even start the quest. Tried doing it in different days (both in game and real time), reloading the game but nothing seems to fix it.

Is there a fix to this or am I doing something wrong when approaching the quest?

Screenshot (171).png

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Flix said:

It's a Light Path-only quest.

So I lived in a lie all my life haha. From what I heard online, there wasn't mentioned that it's a Light path only, that's why I was confused. Thanks for your info!

On 1/10/2021 at 6:33 AM, RavenLight said:

Greetings! As I just found information about the Bloodthirsty Mercenaries side quest, I decided to do it. However when I go to that abandoned site at the roadway, there's nothing here, so I can't even start the quest. Tried doing it in different days (both in game and real time), reloading the game but nothing seems to fix it.

Is there a fix to this or am I doing something wrong when approaching the quest?

Screenshot (171).png

Really happy Flix was able to help you out

I'm just posting because your title has to be one of the best titles for a topic ...anything with the word "blood thirsty" is perfect read for a dark Monday morn

:heart:

gogo

• Like! 1
On 1/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, gogoblender said:

Really happy Flix was able to help you out

I'm just posting because your title has to be one of the best titles for a topic ...anything with the word "blood thirsty" is perfect read for a dark Monday morn

:heart:

gogo

Well, I'm glad my absent-minded style (somedays) was able to entertain the day somehow haha :D 

• Respect! 1
  • 2 years later...

Mindful of the fact that there's no alternative quest for shadow chars which gives +2 skill points, that's not fair. Turns out light chars get 20 extra skill points throughout 5 difficulty levels whilst shadow path players only 10. 

Flix is trying to erradicate all the Evil in Ancaria :) 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Cocktor said:

Flix is trying to erradicate all the Evil in Ancaria :) 

Hey, c'mon I restored like 2 forgotten shadow path quests in 3.2.  :D

Truth be told, I'm not certain I realized Bloodthirsty Mercenaries was Light path only, way back when I first implemented the reward.  I was simply looking for longer chain quests, that had a lot of steps but very little reward.

Looking at it now the quest isn't really the kind of thing a Shadow path character would undertake. Otherwise I might just switch the flag and allow for both paths.

Can you think of a comparably long Shadow path chain quest?

• Haha 1