Hi from Omega!

Hi there guys! :lol:

Gogo... erialc... I remember you lot from Sacred... ;)

Let me introduce myself. My name's Omega, and I USED to be in the Warrior Nation clan. I also played Sacred sometime until Guild Wars came. I now play an MMO called World of Warcraft and I'm in a temporary Guild called "Eternity" in which is WoW Only and they have no forum. :wacko:

Knight of the Realm (KOTR) has told me to post in here, and although I have registered, forgive me for the slight mistake. Anyway, hopefully when we have a talk gogo, I can make some sort of agreement for World of Warcraft.

Anyway I'll keep in touch, and I WILL reinstall sacred sometime! :D

Hey Omega...how are you? Good to see you here:D and Rosey too woot Hugs :D

Hope you both have lots of fun here...and you really should check out Vendetta *evol chuckle* :innocent:

Guest gogoblender

hey guys you found us!

yay!

Omega course I remember you!

and knight...hahah, :P

Welcome to the boards guys, omega nice avatar and knight...someone do that fer you as well?

Siddle up to the bar and enjoy our home.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Hey Hey Omega and welcome to D.a.r.k. Matters. :D

I was tempted to play WoW for the longest time but decided against it for fear of developing a serious addiction that would make my smoking addiction blush. Heh.

And wow. What a flashback you induce KOTR! Long time no read man. Ahh, those were the days eh. I sure hope Ascaron will match Sacred 2' style to that of the previous and improve on the stability. Heres hoping!

Hope you've been well. :)

ah... my avatar? Zexion made it for me, but I've modified it so the Omega looks gold, thanks to the editing software I have on my PC ;)

I know it sounds a bit mad going on WoW but I think it's great being in the European community levelling up my character on Vashj and also having a dance around the RFD now with my platemail set.

As I have said gogo, I'll contact the people to join this and Spawn's forum so that we can have a gaming community on here.

oh and by the way, the EU server of WoW that I'm on is in Vashj.