Playing Diablo 3

I bought the Rise of the Necromancer expansion, and I was looking for people that I can play with. I had good fun playing with my brother on local, but I'm not sure if he's stil playing or not. I was part of Clan DA, but the site is gone and I doubt very seriously if I can connect with any of the players that were part of that forum.

• Like! 1
2 minutes ago, DaveO said:

I bought the Rise of the Necromancer expansion, and I was looking for people that I can play with. I had good fun playing with my brother on local, but I'm not sure if he's stil playing or not. I was part of Clan DA, but the site is gone and I doubt very seriously if I can connect with any of the players that were part of that forum.

I'll play with you!

look at me ... lol im still so addicted ...but i work till 1600 today

I started a too this season... im in seaons though...can you make a toon for this season?

:)

gogo

so my toons is registered season 21, north american  are you able to search for gogoblender and find me or whats your ingame nic?

can you pls messageme your battle tag or email and ill add you

or you can add me mynichere@hotmal.com

:D

gogo

4 hours ago, DaveO said:

I just woke up, although it is much earlier than normal. I'm open for some sessions.

Hi DaveO was fun yesterday :D  I start work at 800 and ill boot up the game 

:starwars:

gogo

What is your time zone? I live in Arizona, where we don't believe in Daylight Savings Time.

Never mind, I just used Google for the time zone check. You're two hours ahead of me.

Edited by DaveO

I should be available past noon Arizona time. I can do two hours and then I have an appointment necessary for my work. Once the appointment is done ~ 4PM at the latest we can do another session if that time works for you.

• Appreciation 1
1 hour ago, DaveO said:

I should be available past noon Arizona time. I can do two hours and then I have an appointment necessary for my work. Once the appointment is done ~ 4PM at the latest we can do another session if that time works for you.

mooooooooooooooooooorning!

friday... stoked! Also Epic is offereing star wars battle front for free! downloading it now over coffee :P

Ill leave my account open today while Im working,  if you come on in get into your game or you mine

Cheers!

IMG_6963.jpg

2 hours ago, DaveO said:

Sorry I have not been around lately. I will be available today until 12:00PM Arizona time.

hey no worries Dave!

My computer's having a bit of a hiccup with lag these days... I may have to get it upgraded sooner than I thought to be able to play Diablo 4 :D
:superman:

gogo

16 hours ago, DaveO said:

Let me know when you want to play again. I don't see me getting very far on this season with my Crusader. The season ends around the end of next month.

Ahhh, the race for end game!

We have been slotted for so much OT lately with some agents not present at work :(

I have this entire week off ... vacay man... and we will coer/make ground!!

:viking:

gogo