Playing Diablo 3

12 hours ago, DaveO said:

Ok. I'm out of action at work, so I do have time tomorrow. Let me know what time works for you.

Schot gave me ole clunker a technical "kick" and i have a bit more oomph... Ill see if during work today i can play... it was a bit busy yesterday unable to get to this computer... we're also starting to look to get my next set up ready for Diablo 4! woot!

:dance:

gogo

11 hours ago, DaveO said:

Let me know if you're available today.

Sorry *I missed this Dave) ... my comp was being looked at by Schot today and he actually got some performance out of it .. maybe tomorrow during the day..or are you playing now?

:D

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

hey DaveIO!

HI Daveo my system cant get  get into the game anymore.. were looking for a new cpu, intel and actually thinking of going up to a i7 ... just for a bit of future proofing and to handle diablo 4.  

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

I saw on your profile you were able to access it a few days ago. If your system still can't load the game let me know.

Also, I can recommend a good gaming laptop if you are interested.

Edited by DaveO
Addendum
  • Like! 1
On 3/12/2021 at 9:30 AM, DaveO said:

I saw on your profile you were able to access it a few days ago. If your system still can't load the game let me know.

Also, I can recommend a good gaming laptop if you are interested.

Hi Dave0!

oooh, rec for a gaming laptop?

I'm definitely in for what peeps reccomended... gotta say I was quite dissapointed after I saw how quickly my last laptopup purchase (surface laptop 2) started feeling sluggish.. Schot called it right off the bat...saying that anything without a video card in it would age super fast

Dang

:cry:

gogo

I bought the following laptop below for under the current $1000 price tag. It has been a champion running Sacred 2, Wing Commander, emulation, Drakan: Order of the Flame(character modded), and other games with only maybe a few "hiccups". Given that Easter is coming up, you may luck out with a sale and then I'd buy the model below. Don't get me wrong, the laptop has been my best tech purchase for the last several months. If money is a problem, I'd advise saving up to pay. I know a lot of people who are living paycheck to paycheck.

Amazon.com: ASUS TUF VR Ready Gaming Laptop, 15.6" IPS FHD, AMD Ryzen 7-4800H Octa-Core up to 4.20 GHz, NVIDIA RTX 2060, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, RGB Backlit KB, RJ-45 Ethernet, Win 10: Computers & Accessories

• Like! 1
23 hours ago, DaveO said:

I bought the following laptop below for under the current $1000 price tag. It has been a champion running Sacred 2, Wing Commander, emulation, Drakan: Order of the Flame(character modded), and other games with only maybe a few "hiccups". Given that Easter is coming up, you may luck out with a sale and then I'd buy the model below. Don't get me wrong, the laptop has been my best tech purchase for the last several months. If money is a problem, I'd advise saving up to pay. I know a lot of people who are living paycheck to paycheck.

Amazon.com: ASUS TUF VR Ready Gaming Laptop, 15.6" IPS FHD, AMD Ryzen 7-4800H Octa-Core up to 4.20 GHz, NVIDIA RTX 2060, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, RGB Backlit KB, RJ-45 Ethernet, Win 10: Computers & Accessories

I love it!

But...I think Schot has been watching my posts lately and now I was forced  :whip: to start purchasing upgrades for my desk top..Schot says im not doing my  share :lol:

picking this up

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08GLX7TNT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

...but may cancel and get last years model with just 500 gb for the SC... Schot says that for this SD which is fastest available its on sale price for 1 tb this year...but that better "value" for me would 500 gb from last year ...75 bucks?

woooooow

• 2 weeks later...

There is no reason to pay three times the price of $75 for only double the capacity. I have my price points for things, so if it runs more than $50-100 then I look at other options.

P.S. - I'm only some posts away from the 1000 mark here.

Edited by DaveO
Addendum
  • Like! 1
9 hours ago, DaveO said:

There is no reason to pay three times the price of $75 for only double the capacity. I have my price points for things, so if it runs more than $50-100 then I look at other options.

P.S. - I'm only some posts away from the 1000 mark here.

moooorning !

we have circled around to understand my purchase better.  Turns out that he was going for the SSD first because it appeared on his radar as he's always looking for deals.  When we look at the best way to get a great functionning computer again, he said we're going to look for case, mother board and cpu... this would then allows us to do a transplant right from what I have to what is next... im actually getting kind of excited now!

:dance2:

ggo

I put all the gear from the season to my single player Crusader. I don't want to do a Wizard and I really don't want to play a season solo. I'll sit this season out and hopefully by the next one you'll be back up and running.

I was looking at the new builds and the only new one that got me excited was the Demon hUNTER... I've see many players using it..  lovely OPowered and easy to use.. just mows everything down  GOD build... have you tried the class yet? Its VERY fast and satisfying

:)

gogo

I've played both the multiple and single bow Demon Hunter, so I know the class pretty well. Again since everything went down the creek due to your technical issues, I'd rather wait than trust somebody I don't know online. Chances would be very high that I'd meet some sort of degenerate and I'm in no mood to deal with that.

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...