Playing Diablo 3

I made level 10 pretty easily. It's fun doing the game in short stints. I don't have to hit 70 right away. I might move up difficulty after Act 2 on Normal.

8 hours ago, DaveO said:

I made level 10 pretty easily. It's fun doing the game in short stints. I don't have to hit 70 right away. I might move up difficulty after Act 2 on Normal.

got the day off today! Im  gonna go run then eat...i feel like giving at least early level archer a go... maybe lunch?

:D

gogo

If you are back in action, I can help. My barb hit 13 so, I'm still early enough to assist.

I'll stop at level 15 to give you a chance.

Edited by DaveO

I progressed to level 18. I had a good forged item I wanted to use. I also found a level 12 Demon Hunter crossbow for you. I put it in my stash. I'm using a two handed toothed sword. This character is about as subtle as a brick, but I am ready to enter the Nephalem temple in Act 1.

You're probably busy during the week, so I'll wait for Friday to Sunday for getting together for a session. If you want to level up a bit with your Demon Hunter I'd be happy to help.

I bought new gaming headphones and the one I got has a built-in microphone and gets 7.1 surround sound. All for just under $50 which matches my plans to make my YouTube channel bring in more viewers. I'll have to test in game in D3 and see how well they work. If they work like I expect, your Demon Hunter is going to be a very serious threat to anything I run into.

Edited by DaveO

I saw that you were online recently, so I decided to clear the rest of act 1. This got me to level 26. I have a few good items for you when you show up.

I went up five levels to 31. I'll be doing some things for a while to give you a chance to catch up. I'll still continue on since the experience gain is VERY good right now.

• Like! 1
9 minutes ago, DaveO said:

I went up five levels to 31. I'll be doing some things for a while to give you a chance to catch up. I'll still continue on since the experience gain is VERY good right now.

moooooooooooooorning!

are you on now?

I just woke up and have an hour id love to play with !

gogo

We'll have to coordinate our sessions. I have plenty of free time so it would be better for you to take care of all your family and work responsibilites before we set up something regular. Now power level is not likely to be  a problem since you should get levels quite quickly if you join Hard difficulty.

D3 is all MP now... you always want to look for groups that are slightly stronger that let us "leech'... it goes both ways... well someitmes get weaker with us, but we'll often get stronger with us.  Drops are just WAY better and so is exp.. 

gogo

I hit level 68 Paragon. I'm going for a solo greater rift tomorrow. I need to do it to create challenge rifts.

Edited by DaveO
On 5/11/2021 at 3:55 PM, DaveO said:

I hit over Paragon 80, but I'm taking a break since there are things I need to get done.

that was a whole load of leveling so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

:oooo:

gogo

3 hours ago, DaveO said:

Would you believe I am now Paragon 250? I just hit it earlier today.

Great work DaveO! High levellers are able to boost us up in levels so quickly... part of the contemporary game!

:d_dance:

gogo

Talk about a furball. I was against Leoric's Champions and I was overmatched. I stopped at Paragon 267. Let me know when you want to get together for my final session for years to come(end of season).

I'm not sure if I can share much since I believe the uniques are account bound. I'll check out what I have, but suffice it to say there is an abundance of gear I could definitely share with you.

Edited by DaveO