Playing Diablo 3

I'm stopping at Paragon 270. Sure I could go up five more levels, but at this point I'd much rather wait for you. I'll focus on my Single Player characters to use those awesome items I've collected on this season. I wish I could stay around after that, but getting a job first should be my primary priority. EVERYTHING else is completely secondary.

• Appreciation 1
On 5/22/2021 at 6:10 PM, DaveO said:

I'm stopping at Paragon 270. Sure I could go up five more levels, but at this point I'd much rather wait for you. I'll focus on my Single Player characters to use those awesome items I've collected on this season. I wish I could stay around after that, but getting a job first should be my primary priority. EVERYTHING else is completely secondary.

I hear ya re work.  Not having some revenue can be huge stress..im sure youre going to find something you like!

:hugs:

gogo

Once this season is done, so am I. I won't post any more to these or other forums. My time is done and over and it's time for others to have their voices heard.

25 minutes ago, DaveO said:

Once this season is done, so am I. I won't post any more to these or other forums. My time is done and over and it's time for others to have their voices heard.

Hope y9ull visit occasionally DaveO for one reason or another...always saying hi for familiar friendly voices over the years is great comfort

more than 15 years now here at DarkMatters... more actually but who's counting 

:D

gogo

Let me know what time you want to get together. My weekend is free, so this is probably one available time before the season ends.

• Like! 1
On 6/4/2021 at 8:01 AM, DaveO said:

Let me know what time you want to get together. My weekend is free, so this is probably one available time before the season ends.

What level have you gotten to DaveO? I've been taken out by work last few weeks..aaaaaand.. got sucked into ... who woulda thunk it...running..

image.png

I stopped at Paragon 275. I was hitting the plateau with the character and slowly accumulating the items for the appropriate build.

• Like! 1

I've reconsidered my plans and I'll stick around for another seasonal character. I did play Crusader and Barbarian. Who to pick for round 3?

• Appreciation 1
16 minutes ago, DaveO said:

I've reconsidered my plans and I'll stick around for another seasonal character. I did play Crusader and Barbarian. Who to pick for round 3?

Im at work right now! but after I'll go through this seasons yum yums... lol shopping for a toon is more than half the excitement!

:d_dance:

gogo

For the next season, I decided to try out the Witch Doctor. I don't have Necromancer down yet, and I found a good build via Icy Veins. I know Wizard and Demon Hunter well enough to pass on them for now. I'll just almost max out the account limit for characters.

• zomgod! 1
1 hour ago, DaveO said:

For the next season, I decided to try out the Witch Doctor. I don't have Necromancer down yet, and I found a good build via Icy Veins. I know Wizard and Demon Hunter well enough to pass on them for now. I'll just almost max out the account limit for characters.

Witch Doctor is FABULOUS DaveO... auto targetting and SO OP...definitely my favorite build of them all.. and I know what you mean.. i never got the "hang" of necromancer... so much timing.. insanely strong, but quickly became tiring for me..  

nothing like the Witch Doctor!

:)

gogo

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 9:11 AM, DaveO said:

I did not realize you had not played in quite some time. If you are still playing, please let me know.

Have taken a few weeks of fhis sumer from looking too much at monitors.  lol my blood sugar and heart rate were asking for attention and so i've taken up running  for these warm summer months

:hugs:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DaveO said:

Looks like the season is over. I will be saving the gear I got and saving it for the single player characters.

hi DAveO!

Did you finish with the WD? What level?

:)

gogo

I was playing Barbarian on the season, I'll check when this season started to decide if I want to play Witch Doctor.

EDIT - From what I see the season started either today or it will on the 23rd. When I imported my seasonal Barbarian to the single player characters, they all got Paragon level 275.

Edited by DaveO
23 hours ago, DaveO said:

I was playing Barbarian on the season, I'll check when this season started to decide if I want to play Witch Doctor.

EDIT - From what I see the season started either today or it will on the 23rd. When I imported my seasonal Barbarian to the single player characters, they all got Paragon level 275.

Which kind of barbarian?

🙌

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DaveO said:

I had played the standard Frenzy barb. She was pretty resilient, just hit the ceiling without the necessary gear.

ahhh, NEVER played a Barb before! I keep reading how they're the fastest and most powerful..but something about the way they are manifested just never did it for me

:viking:

gogo

I barely had room to move the goodies I got to my SP stash. It would take a while level up all of those characters and I really need to figure out a good way to spend my time on getting better on my job search. I have some ideas and I am fairly certain one thing was holding me back on previous interviews.

• Appreciation 1

The last I hired appeared without being asked and said that he moved into the area recently and was looking for a job as a welder. He was true in saying that he never worked with explosives before but he read into it before coming and said he thinks he can do it.

It sometimes helps reading a bit about a company, go there and ask if they need good people. Doing annonces in newspapers , inviting people and doing interviews costs the company more than 3 months trying a person out who seems really interested and comes unasked.

But of cause it depends on the job and the size of a company

• Like! 1