• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I have a desktop background sized version

:P

~Doom

EDIT: new work, check out my sig :4rofl:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

New piece of work made in photoshop for a change (yes I now have photoshop, courtesy of my brother)

TechnoOrb.jpg

Comments appreciated, thanks!

:4rofl:

~Doom

photoshop takes alot of memory from your system, but its worth it right? :4rofl:

Oh and I like your new work (& avatar), it has a mystic feel to it. :D

I think it is great realy like the reflections and I have to say I tried GIMP once and you are so much more skilled then me. just if u want to try diffrent programs

Anim8r is a great program where you can both anim8 short movies and make 3D pictures.

http://www.anim8or.com/main/index.html take a look at some tutorials if u have problems understanding PM me

(hopes it's ok that I comed with something that didn't have evrything to do with your great work Tim)

edit: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that part

Edited by Erling
photoshop takes alot of memory from your system, but its worth it right? :4rofl:

Oh and I like your new work (& avatar), it has a mystic feel to it. :D

Oh yeah, forgot about space, 5 gig off my hard disk :o

And thanks! I'm trying the first tutorial on Yarasas long list atm..

:)

~Doom

P.S.

And another peice

flowerorb.jpg

Edited by TimOfDoom

I wonder if the all powerful being used gimp to create the world we live in. I'm new here but that is soo cool the way your making those planets, bowls and stuff. I'm an old dog and doubt I could learn those new tricks but your good at it for a beginner. Whoa I just thought of a neat movie or book. Like a sci-fi type thing where we are all living our lives...oh wait maybe thats like what those sim games are...but you could imagine couldn't you. Sitting there creating the little world on the pc and in an alternate reality that world becomes real and then when your finished and you don't quite like it you delete it and Bam! :blush: a whole world in an alternate universe just explodes or something.....I'm kind of bored and rambling but I do like the graphics your doing and your doing a great job at it. Maybe you could make me a dragonish type thingie...ne way keep up the good work :drool:

I wonder if the all powerful being used gimp to create the world we live in. I'm new here but that is soo cool the way your making those planets, bowls and stuff. I'm an old dog and doubt I could learn those new tricks but your good at it for a beginner. Whoa I just thought of a neat movie or book. Like a sci-fi type thing where we are all living our lives...oh wait maybe thats like what those sim games are...but you could imagine couldn't you. Sitting there creating the little world on the pc and in an alternate reality that world becomes real and then when your finished and you don't quite like it you delete it and Bam! :blush: a whole world in an alternate universe just explodes or something.....I'm kind of bored and rambling but I do like the graphics your doing and your doing a great job at it. Maybe you could make me a dragonish type thingie...ne way keep up the good work :drool:

Thankyou, last three were photoshop though :o

@ Schot, yup, spherized the shadow and the background.

:o

~Doom

• 3 months later...

Very nice work Tim! I mean really really nice. I know how hard it can be to do anything creative with a mouse. Brushing a straight line is a major feat so to see this work of yours looking as good as it does... Big kudos to you Tim. Most impressive. There is a strong sense of depth there. :)

Another airbrushed piece a hand this time!

Hand.jpg

:D

~Doom

Looks more 3D when its bigger... wierd

Edited by TimOfDoom

Leaps and bounds my friend! Very nice once again. I love the fact that you are taking an approach to creating real life objects. Sketching in a way. It was the first type of art I tried and is very very challenging. I tend to lean toward abstract because in a way it's "safer" :P These last two works are very inspiring Tim. If I'm felling brave enough I just might follow your lead.

*Official fan of TimOfDoom Arts* :D