Hello everyone!

G'day everyone, I don't think there's a topic to introduce ourselves so I thought I'd just post and do it. :)

Thanks to gogoblender for inviting me here from the Sacred forum, I'm still fairly new to Sacred, been playing Sacred 1 week and UW 1 week and am totally hooked in the worst way, I have a L89 Dark elf a L119 Dwarf and another L48 Dwarf (with new and improved skills and stuff).

Wow, I'm making this sound like Alcoholics annonamous, but in a strange way I guess I am hooked, lol, I'm not sure why the game got me hooked so badly since I don't usually enjoy hack n slash RPG's, I didn't like Diablo 2 but somehow Sacred got me stuck! :sweating:

I have been playing RPG's as long as I can remember so even though I'm still technically a newbie on Sacred I'm learning fast and flying through the levels, still learning though, although Sacred seems easy on the surface, there's so much to try to understand so I think I'm only scratching the surface but I'm sure I have the basics down.

I tend to only play Softcore just now, I'll keep it that way for a little while until I get confident and find a build I want to use for Hardcore then I'll jump over there, I always prefer a good challenge! :) I hope to see some of y'all in the game sometime, if you see me say hi, my character's name is the same as on the forum....Viruk.

Anyway, I'm done babbling, hope I didn't send anyone into a boredom induced coma! :D

Heya there. Actually we have an entire section for guests and introductions, Link. But its not just introductions, the sticky threads are fun if you would like to tell us where you go to school, post a picture, etc.

(I will go ahead and move this thread there)

Ic you are from scotland, by any chance you are a fan of Haggus (Link) ? :D

Anyway, welcome to the FDM. Look around and make yourself at home. :sweating:

Heya Viruk, Welcome to FDM :D

Good to see another Sacred addict here (aren't we all). Hope to read more of you and see you on the servers soon :(

Have fun

Claire :)

Heeey there Viruk. Welcomes Welcomes. :D

It's the subliminal messages Viruk. "Plaaaay Sacred. You must play every day all day." :( It really keeps you busy though. So many things to understand about the game and so many ways to beat your enemies to a pulp too! What more could one ask for?

Much of the gang around here is playing Hard Core so when you're ready I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting abit of help warming into HC.

Cheers and see you on the servers. :)

Heya there. Actually we have an entire section for guests and introductions, Link. But its not just introductions, the sticky threads are fun if you would like to tell us where you go to school, post a picture, etc.

Ic you are from scotland, by any chance you are a fan of Haggus (Link) ? :lol:

Anyway, welcome to the FDM. Look around and make yourself at home. :)

Blah, I didn't see the whole introduction thread thingy, I blame tiredness :whistle:

Thanks for the great welcome, not normal to find a friendly community online, lol. I've tried lots of online games and a vast majority of online communities kinda suck honestly, I remember one time on Ultima Online where someone helped me get my gead back after a death then made me pay before he gave me it back! :sigh:

Heh, I don't mind Haggis, strangely, my "hello" post on Sacred ended up getting twisted into a wierd discussion about Haggis, as soon as I said about being from Scotland....well, it's an easy connection to make! :lol:

Like I said, I'll be on HC soon enough, I just want to perfect my tactics and learn more about the game before going to an area where I can die and lose my character! I'd cry losing a L150+ character! :(

So...DarkMatters is a clan?...guild or whatever y'all call it in this game, hehe.

Anyways, back to Sacred, I have a little L49 Dwarf to build on, he's an updated version of my L119 with new skills and stuff, hopefully he'll be better than my old one. :yay:

I'll check on here every now and then, usually when I have a little Goblin raising my SB or like now when the servers are packed and I can't make a private server!

See you all around. :D

FDM is all of what you said. We are certainly a clan that supports a variety of games. Sacred is one of them.

We are also a active complier of Sacred related guides, builds, viedos, and so on.

For me, above all we are a community with members all over the globe, chatting away, sharing ideas, cooking recipe, and more. :D

Think of FDM(The Fellowship of D.a.r.k. Matters or darkmatters) as home base whereas [D.a.r.k.] is the tag the darkmatters army uses in games destroying all in their path with kindness and laughter. Oh yah! And sharp pointy objects, mwahaha! :D

Welcome Viruk! Woo hoo, you followed the Dark breadcrumbs! I was hoping that Haggis thread would get you, a native Scotlander over here :whistle:

Ayup, sounds like you're a gameoholic and you're in good company. DarkMatters is open, as Myles and Schot have mentionned to a couple of Sponsored games that we have D.a.r.k. Clans in... Our Sacred Clan is open to anyone playing the game, whether SP, Hardcore or Softcore. We're in love with community, like to drink beer, eat our beef very rare and play a lot. :D

Great you made it over here, and looking forward to any questions and/or comments you have to make about this game. Yeah Sacred's old, but it's mechanics are HUGE. It's kept a good number of us enthralled now for years, and it's always fun to welcome someone new into the fold.

Have fun on the forum and check out some of the intro posts when you get back from the game, it's a great way to meet up with our gang here.

Cheers!

:sigh:

gogo

Oh, I'd also like to welcome anyone who feels like trying it to my "home" game, I've been playing there for around 6 or 7 years and have been top player for most of that time (except the last few months cause I've been insanely lazy!)

It's called Mystic Realms of Alhanzar, I am Guildmaster of the top guild in the game called EPA (Elite Players Alliance) I hate the name but I inherited the guild, I didn't form it. :D

You can find the game here http://www.ezaccess.net/ognet/

My name there is Viruk_EPA (original huh?)

The graphics in the game are ancient and the game (just like Sacred) doesn't seem to advanced at first but when you get into it it's so advanced that even after so long playing *I'm* still learning. lol

I don't play there so much just now since I'm hooked with Sacred but I'm still on and off.

Maybe some of y'all will give it a shot, see how it goes, it's mostly a US/Canadian community, I'm the only European that plays but the main reason people keep playing is the community, it's the best community in an online game that I've ever seen.

Anyway, my little bit of advertising is done! If any of you Darkmatters people try the game, mention my name to anyone with an EPA tag, they'll help you out and I'll buy you a beer! :)

Hey there Viruk and welcome to Dark. :)

You seem a nice and chatty person so why not try some of the other topics around here (such as the haggis one :P )

Enjoy your stay on the forums.

:D

• 4 months later...

Ic you are from scotland, by any chance you are a fan of Haggus (Link) ? :yay:

Anyway, welcome to the FDM. Look around and make yourself at home. ;)

That's the stuff that is made with the bladder or stomach of a :bow: ? Don't know that I would like that :) . But I am going to try the game you mentioned just to see what it is like and all. Welcome to the forum and hopefully we will get to know each other better :)