Looking for the Weapon of Legends

Anybody have a spare Weapon of Legends? I accidently sold mine, and highly want to do the remaining parts of the Underworld Fighter quest. Without it, I'll be stuck in neutral for a long time...

Heya DaveO. I know I had kept mine for quite a while but I'm pretty sure I did eventually sell it. :thumbsup:

Of course I could always pick up a new one. :)

I found one with my Seraphim at level 54. She had not done that part yet. So I just got help with transferring the item from her to my Dark Elf.

Guest FrostElfTwin

From what I recall, quest items aren't stand alones. That is, the quest must be in the right state for the quest to resolve.

If no 'Weapon of Legends' is registered to have dropped in that game, I think having a 'Weapon of Legends' from another game won't help.

Kinda like having a portal rune, it won't open a portal unless this is the game it dropped in 'cause the game state isn't ready for a portal rune.

This kinda thing is there to prevent cheats/hacks/etc... (Not that you were doing this, but the big picture is: gamers find the cracks and 'exploit 'em.)

• 1 month later...