WOW DreDDy! :4rofl: I loves it...the editing, the captions, the music (which oooh where can I legally *cough* get that track LOL)

Its great....more More More!

:4rofl:

the music (which oooh where can I legally *cough* get that track LOL)

It's so easy, just download shareware version of program called Goldwave, then create new sound file and put *record what you hear* option and put record on while you are watching this video again :4rofl:

Dred, interesting and scary tactics you use against dragons. And btw, if you look for a challenge, you won't go near Khorad, you'll go places like Hero Cave, Dryad Forrest or Nuk-nuk Forrest.. :4rofl: There is a chance to get even hurt.

first off the music you hear is legally obtainable from the website listed at the end of the vid .. ( yes I'm gonna make you watch all of it :4rofl: )

as for the challenge :hugs: I wasn't in it to get my dwarf near killed.. just to get some stuff for this vid... using fraps does give me a bit of lag .. so cave of heroes isn't the first place I'd start neither is voT ( allthough I am tempted ) it was meant as a fun vid :D not a how doi kill myself vid ;) I leave that to therion and his battlemage :4rofl:

( yes I'm gonna make you watch all of it 2biggrin.gif )

:4rofl...you know I am going to watch it again now DreDDY! and keep on making em...no time to play for you...just create :4rofl:...j/k it's awesome :4rofl:

That's awesome Dredd!

Probably the best editing I've seen on a Sacred movie yet. You've raised the bar man...and what...in just a week now?

LOL!

Keep going...

show us mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. music rocks...even sweeter cuz it's legal! Woo Woot!

Guest FrostElfTwin

First off: gotta say: Thanks. That was fun. :D

first off the music you hear is legally obtainable from the website listed at the end of the vid .. ( yes I'm gonna make you watch all of it :P )

as for the challenge ;) I wasn't in it to get my dwarf near killed.. just to get some stuff for this vid... using fraps does give me a bit of lag .. so cave of heroes isn't the first place I'd start neither is voT ( allthough I am tempted ) it was meant as a fun vid ;) not a how doi kill myself vid ;) I leave that to therion and his battlemage :)

Um. Export.

Export again in a new slot.

Goto Open

Make your video.

If you char dies...then start again using the 2nd export.

Export over top of slot 1.

Make your video.

If you die, use the one in the other slot. Rinse. repeateo.

My problemeo with the whole video thing is starting the recording. I have fraps. Just can't seem to start it.