Tremble in Fear Mortals

Guest FrostElfTwin

Guest FrostElfTwin

... for I encompass your doom!

*Ahem*

Now that the pleasentries are over, I'll introduce myself.

My online presence is normally FrostElfGuard, but here in the D.a.r.k. world I am FrostElfTwin. I'm the good twin. Really.

I've been playing Sacred online for a couple or 3 years now.

If any of you are on the Sacred International Forum, then you'll recognize me and quirky sense of humour from there. If not, why not check it out?

I'm comfortably over 40, a computer scientist by trade, living in the centre of North America, planning world d...d...d..domination.

That's me.

Sorry for the late intro...(been here a little while)...just a bit scattered to the 8 winds.

Cheers all!

Hey there, well it was too late to welcome you to FDM.

Nice introduction there. So are you the evil incarnation of Frost? :P Btw, you seem like a winter liking sort of fellow, any particular reason for that (or am I just mistaken?).

Cheers. :)

Frosty! woo hoo welcome...and yeah your intro was a bit late eh :) Just kidding ;) It's great to see you hail these boards oh chilly evil one :D

Race you to the bar...drinks are on me ;)

:P

Hey Frosty. :P

My online presence is normally FrostElfGuard, but here in the D.a.r.k. world I am FrostElfTwin. I'm the good twin. Really.

How do we know you're not the evil twin? :)

:D

Finally Mister Frosty... an intro thread from our fellow Hab. It's been great having you here the last few days, and we just KNOW you've scouted all the on site bars.

Thanks for coming and hanging out, we're always looking for more sacred junkies to talk shop with.

Cheers!

:hugs:

gogo

Hey hey there Frosty. :dance:

Nice to see you've come to the D.a.r.k. :D Looking forward to some intriguing posts Frosty!

• 4 months later...

I know he isn't the evil one cause that one must be here on vacation. Man it is cold tonight here in what is suppose to be sunny Florida. Though I know that some places are a lot colder this time of year it isn't suppose to be that way here :) Anyway nice to meet you and hope to get to know you better :yay: