Need help creating a hybrid triple aspect TG [EE 3.0]

Greetings! I want to create a new triple aspect hybrid Temple Guardian and I'm stuck at the last skill. I will use the following spells:

• Devout Guardian - T-Energy Shroud (buff), Combat Alert (second buff), Battle Extension
  • Lost Fusion - Furious Emblazer (main offensive combat art)
  • Source Warden - Untouchable Force (3rd buff after Concentration mastery), Icy Ember, Charged Grid

Here's my skill build so far:

2 - Armor Lore
3 - Tactics Lore
5 - Devout Guard. Focus
8 - Constitution
12 - Lost Fusion Focus
18 - Ranged Weapons
25 - Lost Fusion Lore
35 - Concentration
50 - Warding Energy Lore
65 - now here's where I'm stuck. Toughness/Source Warden Focus/Ancient Magic/Combat Discipline?

Toughness is a great skill, helping a lot with that damage mitigation but so is Source Warden Focus since I'd like to use 3 Combat Arts from this aspect and it kinda needs modifications.

What's your opinion or choice in this situation? Any kind of help would be more than needed! :D Cheers!

Ancient Magic would be my choice.  Kill things faster so they don't have a chance to hurt you.  :schot:

With Armor Lore, Constitution, Untouchable Force, and T-Energy Shroud boosted by Energy Shield Lore you should have enough survivability built in.

2 minutes ago, Flix said:

Ancient Magic would be my choice.  Kill things faster so they don't have a chance to hurt you.  :schot:

With Armor Lore, Constitution, Untouchable Force, and T-Energy Shroud boosted by Energy Shield Lore you should have enough survivability built in.

Thing is I don't have a Lore/Focus skill on Source Warden to modify the Untouchable Force if I go Ancient Magic. Is it effective without the modifications?

11 hours ago, Flix said:

Oh snap, you're right.  You gotta take Source Warden Focus then, to make it a true triple aspect build.  Only then will all your SW CA's shine.

Soure Warden Focus to be then :D Thanks for replying!