Hey surfside!

Interesting..is their graphics, or is it an ogame kinda thingy? Max level that toons can get to while playing free?

And how do they pay for the game...is there lots of advertising in it?

:D

gogo

no.. it is graphics

just like WoW or everquest. unlimited playing. and no advertising at all. they have 6 servers up, it is apparently that popular

my wife had to play next to me before I would even bother downloading it..... because I thought the same as you... its simply to good to be true.

I think that you can pay for some better equip with real money, yes.

they have a super active forum at least.

but im getting my feet wet ingame at the moment - im so close to flying... I cant wait :woot:

"Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 945 "

Darn you SURFSIDE, you got me hooked... It reminds me of a combination of Priston Tale, Ragnarok Online and Lineage II all combined... Its highly addicting, and I'm used to the grind from all my time at Lineage II. Its definitely fun (right now I am dual boxing a merc and an assist on 6-3). What server do you play on?

--Russ

loooooooool...comp, another browser game?

But what of ogame!

:lol:

gogo

p.s. I'm scared ot death of even getting close to any browser game. With the kind of personality I have it's too easy to get lost in it. :P

So you would call this a browser game GoGo? :D

and sorry to get you hooked comp, but at least it is free :)

me and the wife are on server 3

ive got a merc and and (full support)assist... level 22,23 and heather has her mage to level 30 already

she finally found her game :hugs:

Ahh, sorry surf, I was thinking it was like a lot of other free games out there that either use clients or browsers.

Hey, it sounds fun, and I'm glad you guys are all havin an awesome time.

Good luck and happy hunting!

:)

gogo

Yea its definitely not a browser game, and it is alot of fun. Right now I am on 6-3 and Have a level 21 Merc and a level 16 Assist.

Oh, I still play O-game, I am slowly getting up there now. Just gotta keep building up those mines :).

--Russ

• 6 months later...