Temple Guardian pistols/battery bug [EE 3.0 and Community Patch ON]

Hello! So I created my new TG as I said and I encountered a weird bug/interaction between batteries and pistols. The explanation is:

When I switch between weapon slots or when I enter/exit caves or portals, my pistols seems to miss all the shots with the bullets hitting the ground (being fired from like the ankle level). The only fix for this is to remove the battery item equipped and then put it back.

Anyone has a permanent fix for this or some idea? It starts to be frustrating having to put in/put out the battery all the time.

Can you do something for me?  Can you go into the pak folder and open graphics26.zip.

From there go into the folder models\heroes\guardian\

Is there a folder called "batteries" located in there?  If so delete it.

16 minutes ago, Flix said:

Can you do something for me?  Can you go into the pak folder and open graphics26.zip.

From there go into the folder models\heroes\guardian\

Is there a folder called "batteries" located in there?  If so delete it.

Should I extract the zip file or just delete the file from inside the Winrar program? I did found the folder called batteries while exploring the file but didn't extracted it yet.

7 hours ago, Flix said:

It doesn't sound like you have 3.0a installed then.  This is the latest release that fixes some critical bugs.  I released it on January 16th.

Please re-download the mod and reinstall it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/sacred2/mods/1?tab=files

or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iz19GVqhyqVbdxRH3Bxl8HVjWkLNycer/view?usp=sharing

Ok, going to do it! Thank you!

• Appreciation 1