Problem with the Installation

krory

Hello, I have a problem I have installed the mod several times following the necessary steps but I still have the characters from the base game, I have uninstalled I have installed the mod about 4 times and the game, I have downloaded it from this page, does anyone know what I can do?

• Like! 1

Hello and thanks for trying the mod.  The most common reason an installation fails is because you may have created an extra folder when you extracted the "zip" file.

The folder structure should look similar to this after installation:

C:\GOG Games\Sacred 2 Gold\MODS\Diablo 2 Fallen v14

Inside that folder is locale, pak, scripts, system folders.

Make sure you extract the contents of the mod's zip file directly into the MODS folder, without creating an extra folder.

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Problem with the Installation
11 hours ago, krory said:

Hello, I have a problem I have installed the mod several times following the necessary steps but I still have the characters from the base game, I have uninstalled I have installed the mod about 4 times and the game, I have downloaded it from this page, does anyone know what I can do?

Great meeting up, welcome to the forums krory!

:)

gogo

10 hours ago, Flix said:

Hola y gracias por probar el mod. La razón más común por la que falla una instalación es porque es posible que haya creado una carpeta adicional cuando extrajo el archivo "zip".

La estructura de carpetas debería verse similar a esto después de la instalación:

C: \ GOG Games \ Sacred 2 Gold \ MODS \ Diablo 2 Fallen v14

Dentro de esa carpeta está locale, pak, scripts, carpetas del sistema.

Asegúrese de extraer el contenido del archivo zip del mod directamente en la carpeta MODS, sin crear una carpeta adicional.

thanks for answering¡¡¡ everything is fine but it doesn't work for me, what doesn't work are the textures of the characters everything else works 

5 hours ago, krory said:

thanks for answering¡¡¡ everything is fine but it doesn't work for me, what doesn't work are the textures of the characters everything else works 

Do you have textures set to "Minimal" in the Options menu?  The mod will only work correctly if textures are set to "Default" or "Elite".