I would like to join

Hi Shadow Whilst I can't answer your appplication to join Dark Alliance I can welcome you to the forum :D. Have a look around and feel free to join in. I'm sure GoGo will be along to have a look at your Alliance application :D

Once again Welcome and hope you have fun here :D

Guest gogoblender

Hello Shadow and welcome to the forum!

An answer and followup discussion has been submitted to you as a pm via this forum.

Thank you regarding your consideration for us for a clan.

The bar is always open to new peeps!

Best regards

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Hey Shadow!

Points, while important is just part of the application process. D.a.r.k also looks for heart. And your posting in the sigs section certainly seems to show that :)

Hang around, get to know a few of the members and let us get to know you.

Perhaps tell us why our clan interests you and a bit about yourself?

For with the discovery of friends there are always new beginnings.

Best wishes.

gogo

Yessir! Welcome to the forums...Hope you stick around a little so we can get to know each other better...

Enjoy your stay here...

psst... this guys got some artistic talent...check out his post in the sigs

Hey there Shadow, well met mah friend. :)

Like the guys said. Please feel free to hang out here with us.

Cheers. :drink:

Hey Shadow!

Points, while important is just part of the application process. D.a.r.k also looks for heart. And your posting in the sigs section certainly seems to show that :)

Hang around, get to know a few of the members and let us get to know you.

Perhaps tell us why our clan interests you and a bit about yourself?

For with the discovery of friends there are always new beginnings.

Best wishes.

gogo

Well I wanted to join this alliance because, its a friendly alliance, high ranked in ogame, organised, Nice Active forum, has an grapchics section which is one my favourite things to do while on the pc.

Thank you.

Guest gogoblender

hey shadow

We just renovated the forum recently and schot is the genius mastermind that's in charge of making a free site like ours attempt to mimic other sites that people pay for.

He's done quite a bit of extensive researching into other people's scripts that they are using to run their forums with and was able to give us the transparent effect that allows our forum to slide over the background (like that background? I chose it! :P)

The custom gradient bars and buttons are all his work too and has sucked up tons of time with photoshop.

Course...no forum's any good without the peeps...lol, and it seems we have an active community here...heh, sometimes too active!

We just got new mods cuz the workload was gettin too big for all of us to field all the posts here, and with schot now almost completly working on writing new code and scripts for our new forum on with a real hoster, we're struglling to find peeps that can help with the workload here, heh.

I noticed that you guys do skins and sigs at yer site?

Do you guys charge fer sigs there?

lol, we have a waiting list of peeps here lookin fer sigs (me too! :P) for ogame and Dark Matters.

lol, maybe we shall send a few to yer site fer help!

:D

gogo

hey shadow

We just renovated the forum recently and schot is the genius mastermind that's in charge of making a free site like ours attempt to mimic other sites that people pay for.

He's done quite a bit of extensive researching into other people's scripts that they are using to run their forums with and was able to give us the transparent effect that allows our forum to slide over the background (like that background? I chose it! :P)

The custom gradient bars and buttons are all his work too and has sucked up tons of time with photoshop.

Course...no forum's any good without the peeps...lol, and it seems we have an active community here...heh, sometimes too active!

We just got new mods cuz the workload was gettin too big for all of us to field all the posts here, and with schot now almost completly working on writing new code and scripts for our new forum on with a real hoster, we're struglling to find peeps that can help with the workload here, heh.

I noticed that you guys do skins and sigs at yer site?

Do you guys charge fer sigs there?

lol, we have a waiting list of peeps here lookin fer sigs (me too! :P) for ogame and Dark Matters.

lol, maybe we shall send a few to yer site fer help!

:D

gogo

Yeah, we dont charge for sigs, and so on for now. You can request for sigs, or whateva u need some of us in the team will make it. Yes we do skins, I dont know if we do Forum skins, we make like Website skins and Portfolios.

And forgot to say, the background is very nice, Good work Schot.

Hey Shadow

I had a look at your site and forum....

WOW!! Very awesome stuff over there...

I especially like those popout sigs, they are very cool.

I am gonna try to follow the steps and make one but do reckon if it doesnt work you could do one for me:) Pretty Please :P

Aurora

Hey Shadow

I had a look at your site and forum....

WOW!! Very awesome stuff over there...

I especially like those popout sigs, they are very cool.

I am gonna try to follow the steps and make one but do reckon if it doesnt work you could do one for me:) Pretty Please :P

Aurora

Yeah sure, just post on requests, tho if u get stuck on my pop out sig tutorials feel free to ask there I will be happy to explain.