prOm @ introduction

Wasaaaaa

Well my name is promatolya, or prom (prOm/proma/pro... and you can figure other abbrevs out too :P)

I landed in this place by mysterious powers after they allmost certainly probed me and I even seemed to like this forum (I know, couldn't believe it at first either ;))

other then that I am 18, have a highly undevelopped sense of humor, matching my brains.

I live in Belgium when I not reside in the universe managing my fleet, or in another plain training one of my Sacred characters.

Currently studying chemistry, or trying to...

I guess thats about it. Anything else you want to know just ask (and yes, I can, and will, answer some questions with: I don't know/I don't like to tell/It would be best if no1 knew/Me @ kermit the frOg...even tough that last one is less likely then the previous mentioned)

prOm :)

Ahh, the intro...and with such elan. ^^

A big DarkMatters welcome to you mister. Whether cosmic destiny or fudged up fingering, whatever the reason you've come to a good place. It's a big forum, we're currently in the middle of renovations, but we hope to be up to speed soon. Have a look around, our intro section has some great stickied threads which a lot of peeps find fun to post on and which me make fun of after they're posted upon.

:)

Great you made it, enjoy the site.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

So after carefully readin your intro prom I just have one question... Why kermit the frog? :drunkards:

Oh and studying chemistry eh? Oh what a nightmare that was for me. Can we add the word "chemistry" to the banned words filter? lol. That was certainly the most challenging of courses for me. :drunkards:

Love your sig btw prom! Is it a Cylon in that sig? Bit of a Battlestar fanatic here... :drunkards:

Nice to meet you!

welcome to the Dark Side of life, if ya have any question on the toure feel free to ask me the local geek lol :drunkards:

yeah chem was to hard for me im to stupid thier but biology im a wiz :drunkards:

So after carefully readin your intro prom I just have one question... Why kermit the frog? :drunkards:

Oh and studying chemistry eh? Oh what a nightmare that was for me. Can we add the word "chemistry" to the banned words filter? lol. That was certainly the most challenging of courses for me. :drunkards:

Love your sig btw prom! Is it a Cylon in that sig? Bit of a Battlestar fanatic here... :drunkards:

Nice to meet you!

It is a ship from Eve-Online (the very best game ever made imho). The ship is named the Zealot.

Other then that I too am going to be a battlestar fan I hope. downloading the first season.

Why kermit the frog? kermit the frog is s3x3h! :cool:

prOm

Hey prom. I think this is the 3rd or 4th site I've talked to you on now. Not to mention the various messengers... Are you really coming back to Sacred? I can't wait to start seeing you around again....

yeah I have been hoping around in the Hc servers few days now. Could be that I get bored again in some days/weeks/months. But atm I am loving it again. Guess the summer vacation sun and the spare time got me into that

prOm :P

Hope to catch you as well! hehe You were one of the first of the WpC I ever played with in MP... I have improved.. hmm A little bit anyway ! :D

Sacred's always like that huh...off and on, off and on...like that for years for me now with this game. I hope I can squeze out enough from it this time around to make it go till Sacred 2

:D

gogo

Well I doubt If I'll make it around all the way to Sacred 2 in one continuous run from now on. Probly after my summer vacation I will be bored of it again, and go to some less time consuming games.

prOm

nope. Used to be eve-online junkie tough ! (bets game ever btw). But ever since my social life got wacked in the great BOB wars, I decided I wouldn't play anymore games with monthly subscription.

I'm pretty good at Trackmania with current rang 38k (seems like a lot, but Its actually not that bad).

I allso enjoy sacred atm, and I am semi-adicted to Sid Meyers Civ 4

prOm :P

• 3 months later...