[Offer]uniques for WE with high socks

I am no big fan of WE's, but I found a few items that caught my attention. Even tough I am not really into the "hot" items for your everyday WE, I think that sockets are important for any build, regardless of race or style

these 2 items are unique for we, and offer a remarkably high number of sockets.

Now I tend to consider myselve as a generous person in HC, sharing all things I find which I don't need right away. But these just look too rare/good to give to just any guy dying at level 15 and never realising the potential of sockets. So I decided I would ask if some1 here might want them... so I know they wont go to waste

gloves.jpg

belt.jpg

prOm :devil:

You have the best gloves and belt a WE could want, imho. I'd say I would gladly take them, but I already have both. Play your woodie, and use these marvelous items. They're too good to waste.

:D Oh I would love them for my baby WE!, though it will be a while before she can fit into them.

Oh if AriFlairy hadn't passed away so soon... sigh...

hehe anyway I would love them if no one else needs them. :P

:4rofl: Oh I would love them for my baby WE!, though it will be a while before she can fit into them.

Oh if AriFlairy hadn't passed away so soon... sigh...

hehe anyway I would love them if no one else needs them. :blush:

consider it done. They are on my level 100 vamp. so whenever I catch you online I can give em. She can obviously enter silver/gold/plat

prOm :wub:

• 3 weeks later...