Multiplayer Quests not saving?

So my gf and I have been playing (she brought her laptop, couldn't get 2 working on 1 PC) and we just did the Kobold quest and the runemasters son, then logged off to go eat.

However, when we logged back in (Despite me having her save + quit first) and then I save + quitting, both the quests are no longer completed? We were beside each o ther, turned them in together, got the check mark.

I can only assume (both characters were made silver) and I might have hosted the game as bronze by accident, would that be it? Or is it something else?

Did you create the characters in Multiplayer mode?  If not, quest progress will never be saved in Multiplayer mode.  You will know this happening because there is a message on the screen that says something to the effect of "your character's progress and the server's progress are incompatible so your quests will not be saved."

12 hours ago, Flix said:

Did you create the characters in Multiplayer mode?  If not, quest progress will never be saved in Multiplayer mode.  You will know this happening because there is a message on the screen that says something to the effect of "your character's progress and the server's progress are incompatible so your quests will not be saved."

We both created our players in multiplayer mode. Going to check when we play later if the Kobold quest saved the second time around, I feel it's because I had it on Bronze but both our characters are Silver. (Forgot to change it when I created the game)