Uni 33

6 or so people from work are going to join uni 33 when it opens. I don't know if anyone is interested in starting a new account at this point, but I'd like to invite anyone who is considering to begin with us.

Thanks for the offer omgstuff, but I think I'm gonna pass. lol, almost two years of this game and being padlocked to a timetable has me gotten on the feeling lately that I'm soon coming to the end of my time with this game.

Good luck with uni 33 whoever goes for it.

Cheers

:P

gogo

Thanks for the offer omgstuff, but I think I'm gonna pass. lol, almost two years of this game and being padlocked to a timetable has me gotten on the feeling lately that I'm soon coming to the end of my time with this game.

Good luck with uni 33 whoever goes for it.

Cheers

:P

gogo

Yeah, I'm getting tired of Uni9 too. A bunch of my coworkers just joined Uni9, and them being excited about it has renewed a bit of interest, and the desire to start over (with ACS and perhaps Double Speed!) is quite attractive. I'll still play Uni9, but I'm sure starting over will be fun too.

EvilMale, hopefully they'll announce it soon.

Lets hope so I will keep my mines and stuff open in uni 9 for the clan but I think I need to learn more with a new uni when it opens

I joined uni 32 2 days late and still climbed to top 2-3 hundred

played with Igs a bit :pitcher:

but I had to go v mode and made a couple silly mistakes which put me back in the 600's so I gave up to get a fresh start with uni 33.

been waiting for a couple weeks now. Hope to see you there :P

As much as I would like to join you good people - Every time I have attempted new Uni's - I just can't seem to get into it. I do like creating an account with a great base - (Thanks to Known2Kill for the tips :D ) but even when I have had a top 20 fleet in other Uni's (lol - well one other Uni :) ) I struggle to maintain the interest. I don't like ACS either - but Good Luck to ypu all! :D

I have a .... "nice" uni32 acc, that I turtle a lot (I need 3 more days to get plasma's), because I don't have time. I play only because of a few friends there. But if you need a lazy deut trading turtle, I think I can manage that. But I won't be active as much as I was in uni9 and uni24.