I need some Low level goodies

I have an up and coming Greed Dwarf, I think he has a few bits and pieces.

I'll look for you in the game. :)

I'll either be on Silver public server or a private server named EPA if you want to hunt me down. I tend to use a private server when I want to get my head down and concentrate on hunting, also less chance of walking in on a L100 and getting myself splatted all over the place. hehe

Cheers :)

Wish I could help you Evil but I'm afraid my old BM stuff has either been given away already or was buried with my recently fallen BM. :) I had a look just to be sure and I only have minimum level 118 stuff or higher.

If I happen to see someone drop a low level BM item on an island I'll be sure to grab it for yah. :)

I got an *ssload of +1 magic and +1 skill amus for a level 4 char u can have.

have some rare and decent boots for a level 11 I believe. And a min level 18 solwemyr staff... All can be yours when I see you online

prOm :)

So sorry here EM, I don't have any low level equipment for bms as I've never played them, but it looks like you've got a great number of peeps here that can help out.

Good luck with the new build!

:)

gogo

Guest FrostElfTwin

My Trade Dwarves have LL, Crit, Regen spells 20% etc.. for jewelry...and some sweet regen spells weapon/shield combos.

The items are level 1. Always snag really high regen spells stuff for gogo-like char design.

I'm happy to loan you my combo gear if you want to power up your mage with a combo.

'Course I want it back! :) (Which is why only people I trust will be targets for similar loans).

Why do I trust evilmale? I view veterans as heroes. Pretty simple really.--Hey, just like me! :tease:

Oh--I log in regularly @SIF, and not too regularly here...so PMs here might languish a while... Just sayin'.

• 2 weeks later...