Evil's Meteor Storm Battle Mage

I don't know much about Bm's, and metor mages are one of the rarer builds in Sacred these days. Good organized approach to the guide so far EM, can hardly wait till it's finished.

:o

gogo

p.s. some things peeps find useful is where a particular build works best, enemies it's best suited for and maybe some tricks you've developed for use for it. Check out some of the other BM guides here and see the kinds of questions others answer when putting up their builds and you're off to a great start. I think Myles has done some work with Meteors, hopefully he'll catch this thread and have some more stuff to offer [/color][/color]

I hope so this is just from some of my notes so far from my LAN guy so I hope to improve the build when I get set to take it to hard core

Yeah that's about what I would choose for skils!

as for the magic ... I would say go for ring of Ice.

I overheard you wanna wear blackstaff in the long run .. well that would give bonusses to this aswell.

as for the circle of fear ... you're gonna ride a fast horse wont ya :) why make a small safe zone then wehere creatures cant come. if you can just outrun em :)

I like fire spiral ... but having both RoI and FS is a bit too much I think. So for that reason alone I would say don't take this one

prOm :)

Edited by promatolya

on this build I like a mix of sets. Blackstaffs would be nice but they are better for air or water mages. Earth mages can get away with a mixture of sets and be just as capable if not better imho.

Sorry about the Double post on here but a little bit of an update. My Bm has now reached Gold following this Guide but a few changes and I will get screen shots tonight on these changes. He has survived several runs in VoT, And other area's of UW. and as I already knew can handle any area of Ancaria. So stay tuned to what he does next. Oh and before I forget thanks to all those that have helped me on this build couldn't have done it with out you guys.

Edited by EvilMale

Ok as promised for those that have been watching this guide and my Ms Bm grow I have a few screenies for your Eye's delight he is now in a full set of Byleth's. And I made few differant skill choices than what I posted but I have followed the guide pretty close as you will see.

shot0033.jpg

shot0035.jpg

shot0034.jpg

Here are some more pics of him in action. And 1 that I took because I thought it was cool from 1 of the nights I was playing with Csas ingame and he was nice enuf to cast his Daemons Phys form on me made my Ms Bm look like a Punk Rocker.

shot0026.jpg

shot0031.jpg

shot0017.jpg

I hope you guys have found this to be an idea for your next Bm. imo this is the build thet is the most fun and most enjoyable to play.

But that is just my opinion.

Edited by EvilMale

Ok just an update on my MS Mage. I finanly got bored of burning bones hahaha go figure. And I did some extensive thinking on my build. Why Limit your toon to a set? I asked my self. SO I tossed my set to Schot and started his set up all over ( new pics coming soon ). So I did some serious shiopping at Bmart last night and re-did his whole set up pumped up EVERYTHING. A happy Ms Bm is one who can have 1 kill casts on a mob or single baddies. Well I finally got more power. To my Bm and Finally he should be a even more powerful killer. We shall see testing hasnt happened yet. But 1 thing I was careful to do was to Pump up my resistances for VoT. I always seem to end up there guess its just good xp and loads of fun to kill harder baddies. Not to mention to push your toon to the limits and see how far you can go. Anyways I am nearing Plat. now with him only 15 more level's max to get there should be even more fun now. Like I said more pics comeing soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the double post. As some of you know I have started a re-build of my ms mage and the Guide is going to be revised soon. New screen shots will be added and hopefully some video clips as well of game play tactics.

*Edit*

Guide has been revised and Updated

Edited by EvilMale

Ty Claire Its going to be a lot more work to get this one up and going but I am sure I can. But it has been fun Re-building one of my favorite Mages.

Sorry for the double post but an update on my re-build real fast. I just reached level 61 with him. So all is going well this time around and not to mention he is way better than he predecessor. I still need a few item upgrades on weaponry but have a full set of Byleth's waiting for me to reach level 68. I have a trade thread up but I suppose it wont hurt to add it here to.

Items looking for are either.....

Burning longsword of Quakes

Leah Joyce's Juice Mug

Book of Wisdom ( which DaveO said he has already )

Sorry for another post right after another but as promised some new screen shots of The re-build just reached level 92 so I am stoked about this.

shot0069.jpg

shot0067.jpg

shot0066.jpg

Will post some battle pics after I get to Plat.

Well I know I have been posting alot on here but a little update to the guide was needed. I asked Schot for some help a few days ago as he has a registered version of fraps. I wanted to add some video to the guide to a example of the power of this build. Now I can honestly say this is one sexy guide imho. Enjoy the example and the screen shots of my favorite mage build. A big thanks to schot once again for the help.

Edited by Schot

That my friend really is a sexy guide. :bounce:

Very nicely written guide EvilMale. It seems it has evolved into something really great! One thing I noticed is that for Constitution you put "for obvious reasons". It might be better to give the actual reason in your guide, health. Only because one day a noobie may read it and not know the obvious reason. :4rofl:

Cheers and great stuff!

Well after months of it eating away at me I finally decided to go back and re-write my ms mage guide there are new screen shots and a video added thanks to Schots handy work. I can say that I am finally Happy with the out come of it. I will be re-writing the Force of Nature guide soon. wish me luck.

It's looking good EM. I've also merged your two threads regarding this build so that the commentary regarding this build can be kept organized in one place so that more peeps can read about it. The CA images look sharp added here. Guess we'll have to build a library of clickable Ca image links to the wiki so that all the CA images instantly link to their descriptions on the wiki for added seksiness.

:)

gogo