I finally signed up

Hello,

I just want to start by saying hi, Gintukas has told me to sign up many times but this is my first. I live in the U.S. Florida to be exact. I have been playing just about 1 year now and I have made quite a name for myself in uni9. What can I say but I try. Even after three alliances declared war on me im still here. Im sure you know the allaince im in, Psycho. We have a good bunch of guys that makes it fun.

Im a little older then most that play this game, just as my alliance mates are too. Thats not saying im old considering all the 15 year olds who play this.

I enjoyed your IPM assult n the pax guy. It was a great effort. Thats about it for me, and im open for questions. Oh I like bowling, chics, and poker for my hobbies. later

Hey Butcher, how is life? Getting nice and hot:) I was in FL two weeks ago, sadly for a funeral, but it was pretty toasty then. :)

Glad you stopped by and signed up. Lots to see, and we have some sweet smilies, including a special Ike Smilie ;) ! How cool is life? Pretty cool, I'd say. Post a picture if you like in our picture forum. You might see some other oCrack addicts.

BTW, adam2510 is back. Check our thread for some laughs. :)

Welcome to DarkMatters Butcher.

I've been following your hoffs in the oof for a while now, and always liked the posting presence. I see a horde of other people have gotten here to this thread before me and already started a party with Ike giving some great ideas on posting here.

It's a big forum and we have a lot of the ogame peeps here.

Enjoy the forum and once again,

Welcome to the boards!

:)

gogo

It's always great seeing new folks here. C'mon Butcher, let's see the face in our picture thread where you can join up with the rest ofus...two for one on green drinks at our bar if you do!

:)

gogo

Hey Butcher, I hadn't seen this thread earlier.

I'd like to welcome you to our board.

I see you all the time in the Oof, and I'm sure I can say we're all proud to welcome you to our board.

I hope you have a great time and post often.

-STUFF

• 3 months later...

hi and welcome to the forum, I'm new here only been on a few days. We do have something in common though I too live in Florida ::yay:: though at the moment it is down right cold here. We are looking at getting down into the upper 30's here depending on what part of the state you are from. I don't know the game Oof but I'm sure it's fun :) . I'm hoping to be online with Sacred soon so maybe I will see you there. I'm in North Central Florida what about you?