We are looking for a Sacred DarkMatters official mini-banner

Hey guys!

Schot is buried with so much work, and we thought this could be kind of fun for other great artists out there. We're currently looking for an official new DarkMatters Mini Banner for Sacred

This is open to anyone here in this community.

The requirements are:

width: 150

height: 35

size:no larger than 50 kb please

This mini-banner will be displayed on a number of other Sacred Sites out there that have been asking us for a graphic.

If there is more than one submission, the mod team will cast final vote on which of the presentations gets to be used as our official new device. We'll also keep this thread open for a week.

What is required on the banner?

We'd like the words DarkMatters and Sacred to be visible on the banner, but choice of colors and content, all up to you.

Good luck, and hope to see some fun stuff.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

It's awesome!

But , did you see the size requirements for the mini-banner?

It's gotta be smaller, think you can shrinkilate it?

:oooo:

gogo

Edit: here's an example of the size needed and examples of where it will be placed:

http://nightwolfe.proboards25.com/index.cgi

That's a link to wolfe's lair forum, and you can pick out Clan Da's and Pevil's Place already there. Hope this helps and sorry for not placing an example link before. Cheers!

Just messing with a couple ideas :pitcher:

:oooo:

fdm5.jpg

fdm4.jpg

The bottom one just looks so cool as a larger one.. but doesnt really reduce well, But I like it :pitcher:

fdm3.jpg

and a new one ....

fdm6.jpg

muauahaua

fdm8a.jpg

fdm9.jpg

:evil:

Wow! Amazing work you two! They are really great looking I must say... *worries about his job* :evil: How about I just take those and delivery them to gogo for you. Oh no no no. It's no trouble at all. Really! :evil:

I can see now that no matter what darkmatters is going to have something really really amazing to put on wolfe's lair.

Good stuff!

rofl @ groovy mini banner. Hahaha!

:evil: Thank you! I'm glad you likey, Ill play with them some more too , they are quite fun!

haha Oh I couldn't resist the groovy banner! I tried to get the jelly bean down to size too.. but just didn't look right! :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the work, we're going to look over the submissions and choose one within two days.

you guys rock!

:)

gogo

p.s. we'll announce the new mini-banner on this thread, so submissions entries are closed. Cheers!

Thanks everyone for the awesome submissions! I never thought I'd see so many takes on a small little mini-banner, but all your creativity and inspiration regarding this has just put a smile on my face when I look over the submissions.

Funki, Love your take on the banners...turning them into a button was a stroke of sheer genius.

Ari...you know how much we LOVE groovy stuff huh.

And Equinox, your mini-banners are great testimony to your sigmaking prowess, I can't stop looking at the content you've put in.

We have to make a choice, however, and we're going to have to land on Tim's submission as the mini-banner we're going to use.

He has managed to squeeze in everyone one of the elements that we asked for in our first post on this thread and as such has the content that we need to get our name out there to the masses.

So a big Congratz to you Tim!

I know you're on vacation...but when you get back, hopefully you'll get to this post and beam.

Once again, I really want to thank everyone who's commited their time to this project, and to our site.

It means a lot, and there's always TONS more stuff to make for here.

We'll have a nice project up soon, this one will have the potential of having multiple winners and we're looking forward, again, to some awesome creativity.

Cheers!

:(

gogo