4Q wants you ;)

Igs and I have started an alliance for the sole purpose of going to war with PAX. We have no particular reason for this, other than cos we can :P

We are throwing out invitations to alliances we trust to lend us members that are interested in joining us temporarily. If you are up for a bit of war, then apply to 4Q now :oooo: If you don't want to join us but can lend support in other ways (phalanx, esp reports etc), please feel free to PM me ingame...

Thanx guys...

Love Ari (Arianna ingame)

Ari, thank you for the offer!

The campaign sounds pretty cool, but I think, as a clan, we're heavily bogged down currently in our own personal issues with Pax. Hopefully everything will be able to be cleared up in a few weeks and we'll be in a better position to have an answer for you.

Good luck and happy hunting!

:oooo:

gogo

I don't know how many of you are watching the war thread, but so far 4Q is kicking ass :Just_Cuz_21:

We have gone from 2 original members to 10, most of which are well known, good players. The support we have got is unbelievable :(

I have asked that no 4Q member attack/probe DARK for the duration of the war, as a personal favour to me. Please let me know if any of them do...

If any of you have spare IPMs, please feel free to lob them at PAX members... Any help is welcome, especially with the break down of their shells.

Cheers guys,

Ari

I don't know how many of you are watching the war thread, but so far 4Q is kicking ass :Just_Cuz_21:

We have gone from 2 original members to 10, most of which are well known, good players. The support we have got is unbelievable :(

I have asked that no 4Q member attack/probe DARK for the duration of the war, as a personal favour to me. Please let me know if any of them do...

If any of you have spare IPMs, please feel free to lob them at PAX members... Any help is welcome, especially with the break down of their shells.

Cheers guys,

Ari

Congratulations on the CR's so far. You've owned them. I am a little shocked at how immature they've been. THIS was almost the icing on the cake.... they're acting like whiney 11 year olds. Make a ****ing hit and stop flaming.