Help give name to things

Hello again ( thanks Flix for help me to add monster to maps ) I got a new problem, I have another problem, every time I put an enemy on the game, it appears without a name. I have read why you have to put it in the global.res so I did the following:

I have created a new monster with id 2953, then I open the S2rw.v1.7 and in Loka-ID I put CREATURE_2953.
Create the number 4206051373, I click on Encode Sp and it creates a txt file for me, in that file I put 4206051373 Zombie.
Then I make a copy of the cmd.exe in the system with all those files that I mentioned, I put the location in \Sacred 2 Gold\system.
I open the cmd.exe and write S2rw.v1.7.exe globalSp_texts.txt Sp + I create a global.res_new I name it global.res and I put it in locale \ es_ES
I enter the game and the enemy is still nameless.

https://ibb.co/ZTrR1R0

I hope you can help me, Thanks in advanced.

• Like! 1

In your command for encoding the file, there should not be a space between "Sp" and "+".

Like so:

s2rw.v1.7.exe globalSp_texts.txt Sp+

That might be the reason.  Also make sure that there is a <TAB> between the hash and the text, not two spaces or the like.

• Appreciation 1
19 minutes ago, Flix said:

In your command for encoding the file, there should not be a space between "Sp" and "+".

Like so:

s2rw.v1.7.exe globalSp_texts.txt Sp+

That might be the reason.  Also make sure that there is a <TAB> between the hash and the text, not two spaces or the like.

Nah don't work, if u Decode my global.res u can see the id 4206051373 is in the file, is weird I try with s2rw.v1.7.exe globalSp_texts.txt Sp+  <TAB> don' work, only spaces xD

Here u got the file, if u need try it: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m2wugh7qrffx0kv/global.res/file

Ok, I checked your texts and you are correct, the hash was successfully added, with a TAB.

I have discovered your error, however.  You did not insert 4206051373 in the correct spot.  You placed it between 3687278320 and 3687278424

The hash entries must be in numerical sequence, just as if you were counting upwards.  The correct placement in this case would be just after the hash 4205949113.

• Thanks! 1
17 minutes ago, Flix said:

Ok, I checked your texts and you are correct, the hash was successfully added, with a TAB.

I have discovered your error, however.  You did not insert 4206051373 in the correct spot.  You placed it between 3687278320 and 3687278424

The hash entries must be in numerical sequence, just as if you were counting upwards.  The correct placement in this case would be just after the hash 4205949113.

Wow, that was a very silly mistake, I already fixed it, thank you very much again.