• Restart?
  2. 2. Progression type:

• By character lvl?
    • By server difficulty?
    • both?
  3. 3. Is the max lvl cap useful?

• Yes?
    • No?

Well well. It looks as though we're all off to a fresh start. As has been talked about we're heading on into the next generation of Kamikaze's after the success of the 1st generation.

There's been much talk about creating exciting goals for each Kamikaze Sunday which I think is a fantastic idea. We'll definitely be trying out a Region boss hunt when our characters reach late gold but for now we need a plan for our bronze babies. It occurs to me that given the fact that our characters will out grow equipement pretty fast that providing special uniques or set items to eachother so early in game may prove pointless. So how about a goal based on what we really want? To get out of Bronze and climb the ranks. :evil: So how about an experience rush of sorts for the first Kamikaze of this generation? If I may suggest, I'm sure you're already doing this DaveO haha, is too stock up on mentor pots. If you have any use your high level characters to collect mentor pots to be passed down into Bronze for this Kamikaze Sunday. That way we'll really speed through the early levels.

Remember that in Bronze level chars rings and such that have +1 to all skills, +1 to all CA/spells, life leach and so on can prove very effective. One other thing if I may suggest is to buy and set up a Speed weapon slot to help your baby bronzer get around faster. At level 3 you get a new weapon slot but you can prepare a speed weapon and shield in advance. Makes things a whole lot more fun. Not only that but a nice regen CA/spells slot could be handy as well for when that 3rd weapon slot comes available. :evil:

I've set up the announcement to give details such as time, date and password at the following:

Kamikaze Sunday, Banzai Bronze!

Feel free to share your thoughts on this everyone and good game!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about the 'growing' out of starter equipment comment. However, my Trader WE has gear from level 1-6 so it's at least a good way to motivate people to at least reach 6 so that they can equip the decent gear my trader has given her. As far as Mentor pots go, I have it covered. Between the 3 characters I have active(Dwarf, Seraphim, and BM) I should be able to get ~ 25 or more mentor pots without sacrificing much on my massive 'milk' stashes.

I DO remember the earlier kamis with me being a bit crazy in getting a LOT of the waypoints fairly early(esp ZN), so perhaps a waypoint run(no daemons allowed since it's WAY too easy to get waypoints with the daemon) to get as many as we can on foot(and that means no tower either). We could also do a tourist run and visit each town on the map. I KNOW several are bypassed simply due to lack of any decent quests or just lackluster opponents. If we do a sweep from Bellevue->Silver Creek->Porto Vallum->The town between PV and Mascarell(evidence of how often I pass that one up)->Mascarell->Timberton->Braverock->Icecreek Pass that should be a pretty good experience for the group. I left the pass as last due to the Monastery of the Seraphim which is a nicely ambient area that should get our higher level characters pumping when we reach that point.

P.S. - I just took a look at my characters, and only my Dwarf has pots to spare. I'll attempt to get him to level 60 so that I can transfer whatever spare pots I have to my WE character. I suspect my stash and inventory will be a bit stuffed with items for characters as well as a decent Mentor 'milk' supply.

Edited by DaveO

Wow, Really neat of it to become a second season full of kamikaze (who ever thought of the name again?) How long has it been? At least a very long time, it feels llike it xD but I won't be able to make it next sunday. I'll explain elsewhere.

Good to see some familliar faces still ^^

Gently move along.

Sylph

PS

I like those new ideas and definately the region bosses .. turn me on..? well, let's give it our best and cheer

Edited by Sylph

Okay now its time for me to join the fun once again I have my new Ice mage ready, and waiting for Sunday WOOO HOOO let the fun begin.

(Pst Claire is it Sunday yet I want to play with my new bm)

This event sounds like it's going to be awesome! I'm with me family this entire weekend for that wedding, and while I'm eating and drinking I'll think of you guys hacking n' slashing.

heh

Ahhh, the bronze kamikaze...man, that was a ton of fun when we all did it the first time...it's how me met up with y'all and this whole crazy thing started.

So kudos to Schot for brainstorming the little masterpiece and thanks to everyone for presence and beer during the kamikaze's.

You didn't know there was beer?

:D

gogo

You have a wonderful time Gogo!! Bring back some snappy pics for us!

haha ... beer? where beer? Ill be sure to have a few on hand if they are needed! :P but only if everyone else is.. I need the peer pressure! :D

I'm SLOWLY gathering more mentor pots right now with a level 50+ Dwarf to transfer over to the level 1 Blizzard WE. I have my character progression plan all set, and as long as I can avoid my usual self-destruction I should be able to get her to Silver/Gold or higher without a death. Not sure if that will actually happen, but the joy of putting a SP build into MP should be well worth the effort(and I AM modifying the attribute allocation for this build to see how well she holds up in the higher difficulties).

Aaaaalmost time. :D

I'll be opening the private HC server in about 1 hour for character preparations. And I still don't know what I'm going to play! :P I guess it's going to be a surprise even to me, haha.

Ive been rejected as well :D Lost a great sword to the blacksmith gods when I was kicked too. Ah well, Ill find another :P

I am going to try to get on again maybe it will let me back.

Well I tried again and got the same message Code-10021:socket- attempt to connect forcefully rejected GRRRRRR. wonder what is going on

Edited by EvilMale

Please Sign In or Sign Up