• Restart?
  2. 2. Progression type:

• By character lvl?
    • By server difficulty?
    • both?
  3. 3. Is the max lvl cap useful?

• Yes?
    • No?

My hubby had a great idea for an anternate kamikaze event. Everyone has to play the same char class. (ie everyone is a dwarf or everyone is a woodelf) or maybe just a separate event instead of a version of kami?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up to doing that sort of gaming session. The biggest problem is adhering to the rules. I think private servers are the best way to go for this kind of session. I have several MP characters, so I'd like some PM replies on which ones a group would like to play.

Well

Schot lil clock on the Kamikaze Silver sunday page gave me an idea. I've put some clocks on my webpage for :

USA - NEW YORK (for most of you)

FRANCE - Paris (for me !)

HONG KONG (for Myles)

DENMARK - Copenhagen (I'm sure there's someone from there)

AUSTRALIA - Canberra (from there too)

UK - London (Claire etc...)

CANADA - Toronto (Schot and compatriots)

This would help us synching when going online, hopefully, I think so lol

:3lmao:

Visit the link in my sig.

PM me if you want another clock to be added !

Bye

Well, the Kamikaze sessions will be it for my multiplayer sessions. Ran into yet another problem with the servers, so I'm officially retiring from general Underworld multiplayer after all my characters are killed in action. So if my Blizzard character bites the dust, it's all over and I won't rebuild her. I'll just continue on alone in SP but I'll see how far I can take the remaining characters. No new characters and it's well beyond time I moved on anyway. It's a shame the server issues were the final straw, but it's just further proof that nothing good ever lasts long.

At least you didn't die :) the kamikaze server went down, because everybody kind of left off. For now.

It was a blast ladies and gentlemen, a blast indeed!clap.gif

Edited by Timotheus

Quite amazing that I've not been KIA'ed yet, but perhaps the servers somehow know my character retirement plans and are doing whatever it takes to keep me sucked into Sacred.

I don't know what happened to the others. I was trying to get that incredibly annoying Dryad Forest waypoint. I know I got to the entrance once, but have no idea if any of the others tried it again after my departure. Given that we left Gial behind, I'd recommend a good level req for the next Kami. I heard 90 thrown around, but I believe 80 is more realistic and better to give the others a chance to catch up.

Welcome to our happy home jalah!

It was great fun playing with you today! I hope to catch you on the servers again! :)

hehehe Daveo! I'm glad, I don't want to see you go!!

Well It seemed to be a really great playable day, with only a few laggy points, We should do some more area specific testing, The spiders seems as smooth as silk for me yet the main center of the desert everything stopped. We can see if there is anything beyond that or whether it was a one time thing :)

But it was a lot of fun today! With or without lag, the fun definitly outweighed it! :)

Thanks for the fun all you that turned up for this weeks event, 4 hours passed too fast thats how good it was I hope to take part in the next one too.

thanks all see you soon.

jalah

Hey Jalah, welcome to the boards!

I missed the Kamikaze, but it sounds like you had a good time with the gang.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

That was by far the best run we've had in quite a while! :) The ping gods were very good to us today and for the most part kept the lag monster at bay. For most of todays Kamikaze we were a single party of 7. We were having a really successful time in the desert and I think the highlights were squishing giant tarantulas and are venture into UW. I had a really amazing time everyone and I'm so glad to have had some near lag free play with everyone. It isn't often that the server will allow us all to play together on screen and it was a real kick to see all the action flying around.

Oh and special welcomes to you Jalah! Was very nice to get to know and play with you even if it was among splattering spiders, zombies and orcs. :)

P.s.

:o

If I haven't said how much I love firefox in a while then now is a good time! Firefox crashed just before I clicked the submit button for this post but thankfully upon restarting firefox I had the option to restore what was lost. That being what I had typed. Whew! :)

Well sadly I wont be able to join you guys till you get to the level of my ms mage due to my stupidity of getting THE BIGGEST OVER-SPAWN I have done yet btw I am still laughing about it oh well he was a low level toon I hope you guys had fun see ya on the servers

Plenty of opportunity for me to still power level in Silver and go thru quests in Gold if I want. I'll keep an eye out for the others to assist them in getting to the next level req.

I hope yall had a great time and hopefully soon I will get in on the fun. My vamp just hit level 20 which is a hardcore record for me lol. I have been really sick and working long hours but I have days off this thrusday and friday so hopefully I will finally catch some of you online. Sorry its been a while since I posted.

Lots of Love

Hey Seductive,

I hope you are feeling better and managing to get some time time to recoup your energies :4rofl: Keep well and we're all here when you get some time. Look forward to seeing you when you get a chance. Take care

:whistle:

Claire

Hi :whistle:

DaveO:

I got the dryad WP soon as you left... so we have it now :o At next kami (or as soon as we meet) I can give it to you if you still want it.

The Big Spider area was a real surpise for me: I felt no lag. No lag at all. Hehe it was a really strange feeling running with lotsa peeps together without harassed by the lag monsta. Sadly as soon as we left it and entered the desert lag came with full vengeful force :4rofl:

It would be interesting to make a LAG MAP of Ancaria and UW. Maybe at the next kami we could make arrangement to start such a project. I think we would need at least 4 or 5 peeps running together and visiting regions after regions. If any1 interested in the idea we could discuss it further.

Ah a week is sooooo long :4rofl:

CS.

lol Ooooh I know how you feel Csas. Later that day of the Kamikaze I finished off my chars lvls in the VoT on a silver server. So I'm at 80 and ready for the next one! :4rofl:

As for lag by regions I think that is a likely case. It would seem to me that the more complex the environment is the more likely there will be lag. The desert in itself is relatively simple by design and spawns are fairly spread out. That would be an interesting experiment. I'm interested in that. Truly it was amazing to be able to play with so many people on screen and no lag. oh I want more of that!

@Seductive:

That doesn't sound good at all. Sick and working long hours that is. :4rofl: Hopefully the two days off plus the weekend will fix you up nice. :o No need to apologize. We'll see you on the servers sooner or later!

@Evil:

Oh Evil, lol. That was a real shame. You getting eaten up by hundereds of goblins and all. Oh the horror! What a way to go, lol. :whistle: We'll be seeing you in plat then. :)

After a bit of debate after Schot left, the group decided that level 120 will be the next goal. That puts us 20 levels away from being able to enter Platinum. Given the slower leveling, I suspect I'll have many more opportunities to get my CAs up quite a bit. I know Tim was a bit surprised seeing the Ice damage in action. I also found those giant spiders in the desert are quite vulnerable to my Call of the Ancestors. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to test Plant Cage against D'Cay today. Perhaps before the next Kami session.

Please Sign In or Sign Up