Alternative High Elf

SheHawk

4 hours ago, Delta! said:

It looks pretty interesting. 

Intrigued by the fire axes and magic sword combat arts...

Why thank you, much appreciated. I love comming up with character concepts I have posted about an alternative Seraphim on here. It was truly inspirational, when I got the idea for the fire axes and the fire sword.

• Like! 1
On 3/8/2021 at 11:33 AM, SheHawk said:

This is just a concept only or alternatively the High Elf can be changed, if anyone has the skills and know how, to do so. I do hope you will all like my alternative take on the High Elf, some of her Combat Arts are the same as the original High Elf, but I have come up with a few new ones as well as renaming her combat arts for solely my own personal preferance. So please bear that in mind before commenting. Thank you all in advance.

Alternative High Elf

Starting attributes:

Strength: 30

Stamina: 40

Vitality: 40

Dexterity: 30

Intelligence: 50

Willpower: 50

Hitpoints: 140

Combat Art Skills

Primary:

Fire Magic Lore

Concentration

Ice Magic Lore

Mystic Magic  Lore

Secondary:

Combat Discipline

Ancient Magic

Fire Magic Focus

Ice Magic Focus

Mystic Magic Focus

Offensive Skills

Primary:

Sword Weapons

Magic Staffs

Tactics Lore

Secondary:

Ranged Weapons

Pole Arms

Speed Lore

Damage Lore

Defensive Skills

Primary:

Armor Lore

Spell Resistance

Secondary:

Shield Lore

Constitution

Pacifism

General Skills

Primary:

Riding

Bargaining

Divine devotion

Secondary:

Alchemy

Enhanced Perception

Blacksmith

Alternative High Elf Combat Arts

Fire Magic:

Fireball

Blazing Tempest

Incendiary  Shower

(Replacement for the Fire Demon) Fiery Axes (Buff) The Alternative High Elf can summon forth  2 magical axes, ablaze with fire. (A weapon slot must be available to use this buff) The player can use mods to gain up to a maximum of 4 Fiery Axes that appear in the Elf’s hands and she can then throw these axes and they will lock on target

Incandescent Skin (Buff)

Ice Magic:

Frost Flare

Glacial Thorns

Raging Nimbus

Cascading Shroud

Crystal Skin (Buff)

Mystic Magic:

Magic Sword. (Replacement for Magic Coup) The Alternative High Elf can summon forth a magical sword that will appear in thin air and it will follow her around for a maximum of 10 seconds, the blade will strike any near by target/s within a certain radius around the Alternative High Elf

Cobalt Strike

Shadow clone. (Replacing Shadow Step) This combat Art can create a separate Shadow of the Alternative High Elf and it can trick the enemies into thinking it is her and they go after it until the shadow clone finally disappears.

Grand Invigoration (Buff)

I'm always delighted to see what you have tinkered up for Sacred, new ideas, some abstracts.. this game is love

:gogo:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
22 hours ago, gogoblender said:

I'm always delighted to see what you have tinkered up for Sacred, new ideas, some abstracts.. this game is love

:gogo:

gogo

Thank you gogo. I have other ideas for doing posts here, it's just a matter of me getting around to do them, but I am glad that you like what I have to come up with, I love being creative. Creativeness is the soul.

• Like! 1
On 3/12/2021 at 5:46 AM, SheHawk said:

Thank you gogo. I have other ideas for doing posts here, it's just a matter of me getting around to do them, but I am glad that you like what I have to come up with, I love being creative. Creativeness is the soul.

I find this makes me creative as well

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg

:devil:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Neat ideas. I love the idea of summoning weapons through a combat art. As far as I know, only the BeeEffGee can do that, so in order to make it happen for another character, the modder would have to rob the Seraphim of the BeeEffGee and replace it with whatever new weapon would be summoned.

• Appreciation 1
On 4/8/2021 at 10:10 PM, Flix said:

Neat ideas. I love the idea of summoning weapons through a combat art. As far as I know, only the BeeEffGee can do that, so in order to make it happen for another character, the modder would have to rob the Seraphim of the BeeEffGee and replace it with whatever new weapon would be summoned.

Thank you Ben for responding to this, I was startting to get a little worried. It seems a shame to have to take away the Seraphim's BeeffGee, just so that this alternatative character can summon weapons, it's not fair just to have one character alone to have an ability that the other characters do not have. For me personally, I would have ever character have one weapon they could summon up and each one would be different and it's effects on enimes would also be different, plus that way one would be spoilt for chice in chosing a character, they will all be near equally as good as each other, I don't like the bog standard weak character. AKA A Magic Caster, some magics can be just as devistating as any real weapon can be. I wish people doing RPG's would stop type casting, any magic casting character is very vulnerable and they should not be so, all because they rely heavily on magic, who wouldn't do so if all of your spells can cause massive damage without having to engage in physical combat. Now that's what I am talking about.

On 4/9/2021 at 10:05 AM, Jayce said:

Creation of so-called warrior-mage ( or mage-warrior ? ) :wink:

I often played such characters in classic RPG, well balanced and opened to many skills

:thumbsup:

Another "Dark exemple" of such category below

13.JPG

A Warrior mage is what I am on the whole going for, but at the same time, like I said to Flix. A Magic Character should not always be weak/the weaker character all because they do not do any physical combat, where as a Battle mage as you said is more balanced out between weapon wielding and spell casting.