Griff's application

(Sacred application)

I've had the pleasure of playing with all of you (I think?) a few times. I find that all of you are very nice and would like to join your clan if you'll allow me :P.

1. Favorite pizza topping

spinach

2. Favorite Drink

Ginger ale.... I'm not 21 yet guys I don't drink REAL ale :P

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?

I heard about it from the SIF

4. Most favorite book ever

Oooh that's a toughie. Right now I'm really liking Welcome to the Monkey House by Kurt Vonnegut - but it's a collection of short stories so I don't know if that counts.

5. Favorite movie of all time.

Troy

6. Current Favorite Game?

Sacred :D

7. All time best video game ever played

StarCraft or DII... it's a toss up, although I still play StarCraft, not Diablo. Maybe StarCraft?

8. Favorite sport or hobby?

Favorite sport is baseball, favorite hobby is playing the guitar.

9. What do you want for your birthday?

I can dream right? Or this one too...

Oh and here is the link to purchasing it if you actually want to buy it for me:

Gibson J-250 Monarch

10. Do you know anyone from our forum?

I think I know a couple of you. What was her name again? I think... Ashri? No no that wasn't it. Ari? Yeah that sounds more like it. Oh and Shoot? err Steve? Schot! that's right. Ok I'm bad at jokes... :P Well I think I know most of you, I've played with just about everyone I've seen on here :P

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?

Ari'Laftia

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?

Of course I'll abide by the rules :).

Talk about expensive taste! haha. Ah but it's only $17,350.00... :D Ok well I can definitely help out with the clan thing, lol. It's always a pleasure to game with you Griff. Got mah vote!

I'm gonna send your Application internally Griff. After it recieves 2 nominations we'll let you know as quick as can be via PM.

Very happy to see your application Griff. :P

Shoot. Err, Steve? Schot! That's me! :P

Hehe thanks guys. Sorry to apply and disappear... I moved to a different city and I'm working on getting internet hooked up at my new place. It will be at least until Monday 8/6 before I do. After then I will be back I promise :4rofl:

yea the griffin is coming another on has fallen under the voodoo spell of my avatar now I can put him in a birdcage plz can I pretty plz, PLZ! I remember to feed him

Looking forward to your return Griff. We'll be waiting. :)

Epox.... Epox Epox Epox... What have I told you about hypnotizing people and putting them in cages. Bad bad bad! :whistle:

Welcome back Griff great to see you :4rofl:

To use the D.a.r.k tag ingame just add it in game into your char names....

[D.a.r.k]

Look forward to catching you on the servers :)