Hi? Can I come play too?

application is for Sacred :-)

Favorite pizza topping - cheese, but I like most toppings beyond anchovies and pinapple

Favorite Drink - mudslides *g*, otherwise, tea

Where did you hear about The Fellowship of DarkMatters from? Posts in SIF and tags on the name of the people I play with most in Sacred.

Most favorite book ever. I have ALOT of favorites. Currently my favorite series is Jim Butchers Harry Dresden series.

Favorite movie of all time. Singing in the Rain with Gene Kelly

Current favorite game? Sacred (of course)

All time best video game ever played, do I have to pick only one?

Destiny or Choice? both - destiny determines our choices in life

Favorite sport or hobby? hobby is genealogy, do computer games count as a sport? if not then chasing my toddler around ;-)

What do you want for your birthday? a house with a yard that is completely paid for.

Do you know anyone from our forum? Schot, Ari, Evil_Male, I know there are more , just cant think of thier names right now :-( sorry

Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? Schot, Ari, Evil_Male

If you are applying for Fellowship Status...

Do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? Yes I agree to the rules :-)

Nice to see you apply Genenut!

I will forward the application internally.

By our rules it takes 2 nominations to get you in so to get them faster post some so people can get to know you. :cow_white:

Hey hey Genenut! And to think I thought it would be too early to ask you to join us, lol. Very nice to see your application Genenut! :lol: Gaming with you in Sacred is always great fun. I'm off to make a nomination for you Mom. :cow_white:

heh, at the rate of great applications and addition to the clan, we may indeed need a larger house soon :P

Genenut thanks for the application and have fun on the boards.

:P

gogo

p.s. don't like anchovies on pizza? Heresy! :Just_Cuz_21: