Welcome to Clan D.a.r.k Moonwatcher :D

Yeee haww what a great day we get to Welcome Stargazer and now yourself into Clan D.a.r.k Sacred.

:P Welcome Moonwatcher to Clan D.a.r.k Sacred :P

Have yourself some drinks in the bar whilst I adjust your permissions and pass this on to our Roster Maestro Myles to get your name up there

:D

Have tons of fun here and race you and Stargazer to the bar

:D

:o:Just_Cuz_21::o

Moonwatcher, finally! Our chef extraordinaire and my guild wars buddy now finally in the D.a.r.k. Sacred Clan!

Welcome aboard, and looking forward to bashing Ancarian Bad Guys with you and your wife on the servers.

Welcome to the Clan!

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Hey hey, welcome aboard Ranger and fellow Necro! Gather your gear its time to cleanse a different world of baddies. Ancaria! :4rofl:

Looking forward to seeing you on the servers Moonwatcher. :D

Thanks to everyone for their support. Stargazer and I are really looking forward to gaming with everyone again. I'm trying to get the hang of running a Dark Elf named "The Firey Yam" (sorry Gogo). Stargazer and I are on vacation this week, so we're plannnng on jumping in and levelling up. We're hopin to catch you guys on line so we can go in a nd kick some cyber-butt( muhwahahahaha). Take care y'all and see ya soon!

Moonwatcher