New Contest...We're looking for 20 New Avatars for DarkMatters!

• 3 weeks later...

:Just_Cuz_21:

I've got so busy here at work - that - and I'm on the verge of being banned from using the internet !! ( I only use about 40Mb a day... :sweating: ) so I'm a lot less active here these days.

I just wanna ask to extend this thread here 'till Monday. I'm gonna get busy with some avys this weekend. :)

Edited by Scleameth

Hey guys

The contest's start date was August 7th, which would have meant that the Avatars only need to be completed for submission by next Friday, September 7th.

What we can do is add a three day extension which would add another weekend besides the one coming up (giving two weekends in total to work on the avatars) which I don't think anyone would have a problem with.

Consider the final end date then for this contest for all Avatar Submissions being moved from September 7th Friday to September 10th Monday.

We'll close the contest on that day and take the next week sorting through the submissions and we'll have the winners presented on September 17th.

Good luck!

:devil:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

It has now been 30+1 day and the contest for 20 New Avatars for DarkMatters is closed.

I like to thank all of you that took part in it and all of you that gave great ideas.

We will now take one week time to pick the winners from all the avatars that meet the contest rules.

Goof luck all great work and see you in a week tops in the winners topic. :scare2: