EvilMale's Wife's application

Well Evil Talked me into applying for Dark Sacred. He ordered another copy for me to have an account and we are ordering 1 more for trading and muling. he is also getting his new pc soon so I will have more chances to play.

But I hope that you guys will accept me into the clan

Lol, EM...lookit what you gone and done...now yer wife's hopelessly entangled with all of us! Seductive, glad you got the game, and now have fun making making posts, drinkin beers and getting yourself known to our community. You'll need two nominations internally to win your one month probation status with us and the more posts you make, the faster it comes. Being the wife of EM is a definite plus in yer favor...now you getta get out those posting boots and get yourself known here so the rest of us can get to know you as well.

Thank you for the application!

:D

gogo

Nice to meet you Nihilth. I always wanted to go to France, I even took 4 years of French but heck if I remember it. LOL. Hope to get to play with ya soon.

Learning French between two mobs is possible.

I was learning with a french player that knows italian in Dark Age of Camelot during 100+ players raids lol

SYSIG

Nihi

• 5 weeks later...