Sacred Plus Big Box - Physical Contents

Hello,

I'm looking to confirm the contents of the Sacred Plus Big Box (and potentially other big boxes). I ordered one off of Amazon as 'New'. It only came with The box and a single Disc. I would of expected a pamphlet or something rather than just a disc. Is this the correct contents of the Big Box? I couldn't find other verifications online.

Thank You!

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, CrackerJackKid said:

Hello,

I'm looking to confirm the contents of the Sacred Plus Big Box (and potentially other big boxes). I ordered one off of Amazon as 'New'. It only came with The box and a single Disc. I would of expected a pamphlet or something rather than just a disc. Is this the correct contents of the Big Box? I couldn't find other verifications online.

Thank You!

Hi Crack and welcome to our little Sacred community!

:superman:

I've never actually gotten that item you ordered but I remember ordering the game when it came out and it came with some small booklets...what you ordered sounds dissapointing :(

do you have a link to your item in Amazon?

And happy to see you making it over to the boards!

:)

gogo

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hi Crack and welcome to our little Sacred community!

:superman:

I've never actually gotten that item you ordered but I remember ordering the game when it came out and it came with some small booklets...what you ordered sounds dissapointing :(

do you have a link to your item in Amazon?

And happy to see you making it over to the boards!

:)

gogo

Hello gogo,
The item I ordered: Amazon. I saw a list from this forum. One of the items from OP's list is from the original Big Box that had the contents you listed. Worst comes to worst I'm out $9 and have to search for inserts. Got back into the game recently and looking to have something physical to remember it. 

• zomgod! 1
  • 4 weeks later...

If it was sealed (as the listing claims) I guess that's just it. There is really no reason for the seller to remove anything and reseal it. Sacred isn't exactly a collectors item which goes for a chunk of money. Sacred Plus was relatively late in the Sacred Classic release cycle and may be even sold as a budget title to get more people to buy the upcoming Underworld expansion, which didn't came much later, if I remember correctly. Plus was a free content patch for Sacred classic.

• Appreciation 1