Nihilith's Application

Hi there

After some days past in your company, I somehow got a good feeling of all of you. That's why I apply to become a Dark member for Sacred, one of the few (maybe unique) french member.

I hope I'll also see you ingame.

It's said that posting is a good way to get in touch with you all... prepare yourself, you'll have tons to read...

Oh, I forgot : Account name on sacred : nihilith37 - Wandering in HC Bronze right now with Taki, a SeXy but oh so poisonous and spiky lady !

Cya all :4rofl:

:sigh::):4rofl:

Great to see your application Nihilith. I'll forward it internally right now. Once you have your 2 noms you can wear your [D.a.r.k] tag in game also you are probationary for one month. I'm sure the noms process will be quick for you and we'll pm you back asap :4rofl:

Look forward to reading more of your posts....watch out now for gogo coming in with the poutine....quick...the :4rofl: can make it all go away hehe. Race you to the bar!

Yay...Nihilith, Great application!

Lookin forward to more of your posts and your enthusiasm for this game. If your first Sacred guide was an example, I think the community's in for a lot of treats.

LIke Claire said, two noms to win probationary status...so keep up with the posts and show us the smileys.

Cheers!

:drinks:

gogo

Good for you and good for FDM to see you joining us.

So since you got the idea of more posting faster to get to know you will be waiting to read those posts. :4rofl:

Wow our little band is growing leaps and bounds, great to have you on board Nihilith, hope to see you ingame, meanwhile enjoy the board :4rofl:

You're right Funki

Sometimes I can't believe the D.a.r.k. Sacred clan only started up a few months ago.

And great people we have...all of you.

Woot!

:)

gogo

Thanks to all of you.

I'm also proud to announce that I'm now part of the Dark Clan as a candidate.

My next guide will be somekind of... huge... visit the site in my sig to get a draft copy of it (second link on the page)

Thanks again

SYSIG (See you soon in game). Old mmorpg accronym

Nihi