Hi, this is me !

HI there

Here's nihilith, live from France !

I already spent some time wandering on this forum, looking for guides or tips about Sacred. Seeing how this community was behaving with each other, and even with the "aliens" (non dark members) I couldn't help myself writing my very first real sacred guide for this forum. I only hope you'll enjoy seeing me around, as I enjoy seeing all of you around !

Did I already said this forum was great ?

More about me :

I'm 29 y.o, live in Tours, France. I'm married and the proud daddy of my little sweetheart Hugo !

I bought Sacred the day it was released in France, getting through the early versions full of all this annoying bugs. I played S-Plus also but had to stop for a while. 3.725 kg and 52.5 cm of pure love and happiness came into our lives. I've come back to Sacred, bought Underworld and does my best to survive Hardcore.

My masterwords are :

"Seize the day"

"It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice"

That's why it's a pain in the a.. to play with me sometimes (not in Sacred but in some MMO), as I can stand still a hour or so, telling jokes or trying to have my avatar dance just on the top of the highest of the castle walls.

That's it.

If you see me connected some day, search the taverns before the battlefields :4rofl:

Great Intro Nihilith :4rofl:

That's why it's a pain in the a.. to play with me sometimes (not in Sacred but in some MMO), as I can stand still a hour or so, telling jokes or trying to have my avatar dance just on the top of the highest of the castle walls.

Ahh you'll fit in perfectly, many a game has come to a halt on the Isle for a ton of giggles and side hurting laughs!

Good to see another parent on the board theres a fair few of us here...hehe soon the kids will all be applying!

Hf and look forward to catching you in game :sigh:

Great intro Nihilith A few of us from here are actually from Montreal, Quebec. French is spoken quite often here and I'm a gastronomic indulger of all things Poutine. :drinks: Oh yeah...and wine too :) I was in france, (paris and toulouse) for the wedding of a school friend a while ago, and while the city was busy and had it's charm, it was the tour through the country sides on TGV who's high speeds and cushy rides mesmerized me with passing scenery of lush country side and cute cows :P

Ahhh, and you're one half of a team...lol, it seems like we've been getting a lot more of these "teams" here lately, with EM's wife, and the Stargazer and Moonwatcher ensembles ready to hack away with sword and shield.

Question...so does Hugo play yet?

:P

gogo

Oh I think you're going to be perfect here Nihilith. Especially on the "isle of pain" that is. That's what I'm calling the island we start on in sacred, lol. I don't know how many times I've ended up in pain from all the craziness and laughing we do on that island. We can literally spend and hour or more just talking away. Ah Sacred. The most advanced chat program ever, haha.

Love your informative guides too. Very nice submission :4rofl:

Ah hey there Nihilith and welcome to our forum. :)

Tours huh?

I was there once on a student exchange thingie. Stayed into a town south of it, Joue-les-tours, you probably know it. What can I say, you live in a very beautifull city and region with all the medieval castles in the area. Maybe one day I'll get back there and visit more of them. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Ah hey there Nihilith and welcome to our forum. :)

Tours huh?

I was there once on a student exchange thingie. Stayed into a town south of it, Joue-les-tours, you probably know it. What can I say, you live in a very beautifull city and region with all the medieval castles in the area. Maybe one day I'll get back there and visit more of them. :D

Knock on my door this day Indy :lol:

Well I Just wanted to add a pic of my son, Hugo

divers151.jpg

Voila.

Cheers

PS : Take a look at his t-shirt, got a serie of these with ecological messages on them. They must learn soon how to save their planet !

• 1 month later...
Great Intro Nihilith :bomb:

Ahh you'll fit in perfectly, many a game has come to a halt on the Isle for a ton of giggles and side hurting laughs!

Good to see another parent on the board theres a fair few of us here...hehe soon the kids will all be applying!

Hf and look forward to catching you in game :bomb:

Yeah my one and only has now become a member here at age 10 soon to be eleven this month and he loves the Sacred game offline. We play Diablo online but some of those guys aren't as nice as the folk here and some can be pretty mean there. We are really looking forward to playing here and he really loves the forum so far.

Nihilith, what a beautiful son you have!

lookit that smile...he's gonna be a movie star!

:bomb:

gogo

I must agree your son is very charming and seems to be very energetic and happy. Great to have you here and as one parent to another welcome. :):viking:

I am very impressed by your english!

I remember when I first wander in france some ten years ago, I could not visit france without talking French! People would stare at me with an evil eye as I start to speak any other language hahaha!!

But Très enchanté M.