Sacred Underworld Downloads - Butterfly Goddess

Butterfly Goddess

View File

Hi living beings XD

I was thinking about a skin in Mobile Legend "Butterfly Goddess" so I decided to make a cheap copy of it lol. So here it is. Dropped a "Read me" text in the folder in case someone does not know how to isntall this "mod". Not gona lie I'm running out of inspiration I have many ideas but in-game models make them VERY limited. I know not when I will make a new skin yet but you will know for sure once I upload it lol. Have fun

Vilya

image.png

image.png

• The title was changed to Sacred Underworld Downloads - Butterfly Goddess

Good seeing you back @VilyaTheWhite Martin!

No matter what, the title of your concept is always fresh, and the imagery of how you envision  your design is singularly unique and authentically yours . I've put into your post here some of the pics from your file so members can see up front your design.

nice work

:thumbsup:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
1 hour ago, VilyaTheWhite said:

Its good to be back. Did I misplace it or sth? Oh well... Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it 

Vilya

u added it correctly.. they pix show up in the download file... what were speaking on now is a thread created by the forum when you uploaded..i just brought some of the pics from your file to this topic so that they can be seen here as well

:)

gogo

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

u added it correctly.. they pix show up in the download file... what were speaking on now is a thread created by the forum when you uploaded..I just brought some of the pics from your file to this topic so that they can be seen here as well

:)

gogo

Oh right lol. Im not used to this site still... Well thanks