So I am a fan of Gogo's and decided to finally come see what the forum is all about..... great job! I especially love how the skin changes depending on which game board you are in... very cool :bow:

So do ANY of you even play Sacred anymore I saw that there are hardly any posts in that whole section....

So anyway I was just dropping by to say hi :drool: <--- love that smiley :woot:

Hi ya ~Night.Wolfe~

Welcome to the forums. So you're the fan - just kidding - we're all gogo fans here - he's pretty cool (pun intended)

I've played sacred a couple of time since the new patch came out. Nice to see they are still investing in it.

Kick back and enjoy, poke around a little and have a drink in the bar - Just tell them to put on gogo's tab... :drool:

Guest gogoblender

NIghtwolfe, yay you're here!

:hugs:

It's great seeing you here, and I'm so happy you like the site. We have one of the best mod teams around. Them and the community are fantastic and you know what logging into your heart is like huh ;)

lol, I must say though Nightwolfe, yer site is pretty spiffy as well. You've definitely crafted it into one of the premiere Sacred sites around. Content rich and incredibly organized. lol, dudette...we've all come a long way huh? :) heh, we started this site off with ogame, and from there it just grew and grew. We now sponsor a few games and are ramping up for Sacred. I don't much play it anymore since I was always a HC (Hard Core) player and the sketchy servers and waning onliners kinda got me tired. I'm still playin ogame and a ton of GW these days. GW ain't Sacred...but...as a lot of peeps are, I'm waiting for the big Sacred 2 to come out.

And it's gonna be a great game.

Glad you showed up and have a drink down at the bar with some of us...seems I'm buying drinx today.

:pitcher:

gogo

Hey there ~Night.Wolfe~! Long time no read. :) Welcome to our D.a.r.k. corner of the net.

I haven't played Sacred in quite a long time now and now that you mention it I do kind of miss playing my burning melee BM. ;) Admittedly... I've been involved in a deep and shimmering affair with Guildwars. :)

Just holding out like many of us for the next gen Sacred. :hugs:

Congratulations on your site by the way ~Night.Wolfe~! It's really something special I find. So much work and effort has obviously gone into it. Fantastic html work too! :pitcher:

Thanks for the warm welcome all! And I really appreciate all the kudos on my site ;)

I tried Guild Wars once and I just couldn't get into it... I think cause it is sooo hard to play alone and you never know who you can trust to watch you back and what not. That is the type of game that you really have to have a clan to join with right away that has lots of active members... so I ended up uninstalling it :cha (18):

Guest gogoblender

heya nightwolfe

heh, yeah I hear ya about the community. It's certainly a lot more harder than Sacred to hook up with nice peeps. I mean...we're talkin about a game here that has hundreds and HUNDREDS of thousands of people playing. But...I'm so addicted to onlining with peeps. And while I have had my share of some bad apples, the larger number of really great apples I've met have more than made up for the occasional scare :cha (18):

I always start with a nice big hello, and try to pick out all the peeps in the party that I think would respond well to a friendly overture. Me taking the friendship offensive seems to work and my online ingame GW friends list is growing.

And...muhahhah...with the release of NIght Fall, with excellent heroes, lol, you never have to play with online peeps again!

It's a different Gw now and it looks like they're really trying to meet as many needs as possible whilst retaining the "feel" of GW.

And...lol, seems like there's nothing else to play that's so immersive and cheap until Sacred 2 gets here.

;)

gogo

• 8 months later...

I have played (and been addicted) since the first day Sacred was released. I go through some periods of not playing, like right now I haven't played for about 4 months (though I am starting again tonight thanks to your WONDERFUL guides on your website).

Thanks for taking the time to put together such a fabulous guide. No matter how many times I have played through, no matter how many new items/quests/etc. I have found, your website showed me some things I had missed... So, here I go again!!

I am looking forward to Sacred 2 though I will not quit playing Sacred Gold (just might put it on the back burner awhile - lol).

Again, thanks for your hardwork, it is most definitely appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hey there, I'm Salguod and I just wanted to say I'm looking forward to getting to know you better as well as the others here. I'm pretty new and have only just discovered the world of Forums thanks to my 10 yr old son who got me started on them in (Fungi Forums). So I read what your doing with the statues. How is it comming along so far? I also had a question about that do they only do things in multiplayer cause when I touch them in single player it just tells me the name of the statue or why it was errected(sp) nothing ever happened to my character...except in this cave down in the desert region I think that one did do the experience thing but none of the others I have touched did anything for me. :pitcher: Maybe I'm just touching them wrong or something *goes to feel up another statue* :oooo:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow didn't realize I had new posts in my intro thread! Yay :D

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes....

Umm just in case anyone else read Douglas's post and was wondering what the answer was... there are TONS of statues throughout the whole game, some give bonuses like experience. or extra elemental damage but others are just your average statue to memorialize something. So those must be the ones he had been clicking on. However we have since met in game and become great friends so I am sure I've already answered this question to him directly hehe :P