Dark Matters Sigs :)

By request of Gogo I've been playing with a few things :)

I hope you guys like them :P

*edit Fixed the borders a bit :D

skyfiresig2a.jpg

skyfiresig5a.jpg

skyfiresig3a.jpg

skyfiresig4a.jpg

Brilliant!

You managed to work in the new Sacred 2 logo into the sigs...Thanks Ari...if this is you starting off, it's a great one!

:P

gogo

p.s. lookin forward to using one in me own sig soon...thanks :)

p.s.s. I think the desert background one is my favorite so far ^^

Awesome style Ari! I'm really liking the desert sigs too. :P Would it be possible to add the frame to the left and right like is done at top and bottom? That could be cool. :)

Oh oh oh..... can you do one with this as the background? I just love this pic:

Dragon.jpg

Ohhh and IMO I think you guys should do ones that are clan ones and one that are obviously forum ones.... that way us guests can use them too hehe :P

Hey guys

Everyone's welcome to use any DarkMatters/Site sig they want....we encourage it, and you don't have to be clan. We've actually had just guests and members here start wearing FDM, The Fellowship of DarkMatters and DarkMatters sigs, and it's fine by us.

We do very much apprecaite seeing all the wild and crazy ways of interpreting the site and the more the better.

The only thing we ask, is that if official logos (like the one at the top of this index page) here on this site are used on other sites, that we're asked by pm for permission and it's as easy as that.

The only things we have that are exclusively made for all our sponsored clans are is Schot's work in the Dark Devices forum, which all members of our clan are free to use anywhere.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

Thanks guys!

@Schot Ill add those right on! It does look like it was cut off a bit there :P

@Wolfe Not a problem! Ill do it up in the morning!! (Stayed a bit late on the servers this evening.. um morning :woot: )

and anyone who wants me to tweake them for you just let me know :P Ill get to tweaking!

Ari's work is awesome.

But EM, the work on your sig is just as good

+++

:)

gogo

p.s. man...the talent on this site...Wicked

Someone teach me how to draw, paint...anything!

:)

Wolfe Here is your dragon :P Im working on a few other twists with it too.. Pm me So I can customize it more :lol:

I'm reworked the other 4 a bit too, They aren't quite right yet :lol:

dragonbones1.jpg

Nice Ari! Oh that does look very cool. The colours you choose for that swampy sig are perfect. :P Oh and loving the earlier sigs with the new frame. Me likes!

dragonbones2.jpg

Muahhahaha!

hehe Im glad you guys like these :4rofl:

New one for you!

Desert2.jpg

and a darker font

Desert2a.jpg

and a cleaner one..

Desert3.jpg

• 1 month later...

:cry: hehe Thanks! Im going to play with a bit more and see what else I can do with it :bye:

Its one my favorites, Papyrus!

I tried to find the download for you but, it used to be free, not sure why its not now..

Nice work Ari :bye:

:cry: hehe Thanks! Im going to play with a bit more and see what else I can do with it :twitch:

Its one my favorites, Papyrus!

I tried to find the download for you but, it used to be free, not sure why its not now..

It might not have the full features of Papyrus but there is a download for it here