the (*)

I don't really know how it works in the .org uni's, but in the .nl there were some major changes

used to be the (*) when there was fleet activity, refresing pages etc etc ..

but now it is allways there when a person is online. now this little * seems to have quite an impact on gameplay. Think it is important for that reason I get to know what exactly it means in the .org servers ? Have there been changes here too lately ? When DOES it light up in uni 9:)

If any1 would be able to provide the answer, I would be in his gratitude for a duration of many many seconds ! :)

prOm :P

Same things already in play here as well. Very disappointing :P

as in... you don't really know it either?

or as in... yeah only when people are online

what exactly do you mean ? I haven't been playing Ogame for a long time yet, and I have much to learn. But that * saved my fleet plenty of times in the beginning (and thats like a few X-ers haha). So I'd like to find out how it works again, since I think it has an important role in raiding

prOm

• 4 weeks later...

In v.77a activity is recorded in espionage reports instead of ont eh Galaxy screen. If you ping a planet/moon with a single espionage probe (or more) it will show the last activity (or none with 1 hour) right below the resource amounts. Apparently this is going back to the old version where you see activity on the planet where activity occurs (including moon activity) in v.77b, due out later this week.