iScribble Results

Heya everyone,

I'm still stuck at iScribble, it is seriously awesome to draw together with others :)

So I hope, there are Fellows, how have a Graphic Tablet or the Ability to draw with a Mouse. And that there are some of them, who might wanna join there (it's free, easy and fast to complete). Would be seriously awesome :lol:

As this is a Member Gallery.. seems as I gotta post something, alright then:

First, we have something for the Kids, a Circus Clownie :D

iscribble2lb5.jpg

Then we have a look into my Mind :lol: (Click for the Description)

iscribble3pm2.jpg

And here we have something completely different: How Warrior Women should really look :P

herghostinthefogfv8.jpg

Hope, you like it :D

hot damn dude .... these are seriously good. And its not just the avg omg I like it post, these are very good !

I am not really good with drawing stuff and such, but I like seeing good drawings, so keep the pics coming !

:lol: Therion they are incredible! You are very talented indeed. The first one with the Circus clown I just showed my kids...hehe they spent a week just now with the circus and they said....'Oooh thats what clowns really are like' :P...wonder if it's just fear makes people laugh when the clowns come on the show!

Your work is fantastic, sadly I can't even draw a straight line but I really hope you will keep posting yer pics here for me to 'ooooh' over!

Oh that is too cool Therion! :P I just went to Iscribble and watched some people do their stuff for about 15 mins, haha. Looks like loads of fun. :lol:

I'm up for a bit of group scribbling! How about you create a day and time for of us to get together and give it a whirl! Maybe give us some tips through the built in chat window too.

I'm really, really glad, you like them, thanks a lot Fellows :P

And Schot, very well. The more join, the funnier it will be :lol:

Dunno, the Time Shift makes it really difficult.

I'd suggest, you tell me first, when you have Time. And youre Time Shift from GMT. So then we could plan a bit better ^^

Wow

this is fantastic

Therion, you are very very good at this.

lol, any one of the drawings you put up you could have stuck on t shirts

I was watching this prog runnin on Schot's comp..it's an amazing looking sandbox with everyone drawing at the same time. Inspiring and entertaining.

:P

gogo

p.s. pardon me all now while I go back to gawking over Therion's "scribbles"

Thanks again Gogo :)

Just another One. A Dude and me did Trolls.. just without any Reason :)

I did the left One. Unfortunately, he had to leave, so he couldn't finish his.

This Time, I really freaked out quite furiously. So it's absolutely far from being accurate and Stuff. But honestly I think it turned out quite nice anyway :)

20009nri9.jpg

Hope, you like.

Oh cool Therion! Another one! Wow. I would really enjoy watching you make one of those sometime. :)

I'm free anywhere between GMT 1600 and 2300. :)

I'm logged in right now - let's see how good this program is :)

Maaan, I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE M*** PIRATES ON THE M*** TRAIN!

Unbenannt34ccbbc0JPG.jpg

Edited by Waaah

Wowwww great job. respect2.gif

Therion, I got a challenge for you. May you make a comic with this as a scenario (sacred related).

Player X is talking to a dwarf

Playerx : Hey, Bilbo is in da house ! Huhu

Dwarf : Pool ! (like ball trap) (Recoil - Cannon Blast combo).

I think it would be very cool to have some lils fanarts on a topic. Lil one page comics around Sacred with lil scenarii everyone could imagine. I gave a try, but my drawing talents are really really limited lol.

Dare you take this challenge Therion ?

Thanks by advance.

I'm logged in right now - let's see how good this program is :4rofl:

Maaan, I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE M*** PIRATES ON THE M*** TRAIN!

Unbenannt34ccbbc0JPG.jpg

lmao.

hahahahah.

so good.

Your drawings look good, guys!

This thread is brilliant! lol, the circus one is, like NW said, creeeeeeeeepy...looking forward to more guys :4rofl:. Therion, just wanted to add that I'm particularly fond of the color palette you work with.

:)

gogo

Well Schot, I guess you'll find me quite often from 17 GMT on.

I dun have a certain Time, guess it's kinda Thing of "Luck" :4rofl:

Well, for a new one.

I was about to do the Dwarf Challenge. But honestly, I didn't remember anything except "Dwarf" :lmao:

So I concepted kinda "New Set" together with Promatolya :)

20031niy2.jpg

Prom, Therion...that dwarf pic...it's outstanding!

You know, I only just realized now that we don't have a Sacred FanArt section.

Coming up!

:drinks:

gogo

p.s. the dwarf's eyes are incredible

Haha! You know, iScribble tells me I participated in this picture by 1%. I did the shading on the eyes :DDDDDD

Haha! You know, iScribble tells me I participated in this picture by 1%. I did the shading on the eyes :DDDDDD

Well, partly. I redid them a bit. Shading a Light Reflection, tsts :4rofl:

But apart from that, you did quite a nice Job on the Eyes :(

And just another one. Should be obvious, which one was done by me :drinks:

20055npt1.jpg

I registered! Woot! I was on iScribble with Waaah for a little while and "tried" to draw a tree, lol. It was terrible! Haha.

A couple questions about iScribble. How do I get the other tools to work like the blur tool? Also... It's really hard to draw with my mouse. Is there something like a pen mouse I could buy? I think a tablet would be a bit too expensive for me. :blush:

Here the Point from the FAQ (I'd suggest everyone to read them. It's not much, but the most important Stuff is in there)

When will I become a regular user?

As soon as we think that you are a serious user and you show that you put some efforts into your drawings we will promote you to a regular user and give you publishing rights. The system will convert your account as soon as:

* You have been registered and have not been warned for 10 days

(so the earliest Point is 10 Days after Subscription)

* You have contributed at least 120'000 segments to the gallery

(unfortunately only published Segments count. A Segment = a Mouse-Click = a Line or a Dot etc)

* You have at least 3 drawings rated 3.5 or higher in the gallery

(so you need to have a regular User that published the Pic for you and some Buddies who vote for you to get it fast)

We do not manually upgrade your account so please do not ask us about it.

(red = Note by me)

After being converted to a regular User, you can use Blur, Circles and Auto-Circles, can publish Pictures and rate/comment Pictures in the Gallery :blush:

And unfortunately I dunno something between Mouse and Tablet, sorry Schot. I got my Tablet very cheap, therefore it's extremely simple and SMALL. It doesn't have to be one of those snobby Expert Things, maybe you could find a little cheap one somewhere at eBay or something :)

Oh dear, my graphic skills suck. :blush: (and I use a mouse too, argh)

Watching others is quite entertaining on the other hand. Some of them drawings are simply amazing.

This site has gained a spot in my bookmarks. :)