Bye bye Athrin?

Ike

Athrin [Dead] vs. Korpiklan [A.G.E.]

It never ceases to amaze me. There have been innumerable posts about safety probes under 5-7 seconds being considered bug using as the probes fight the fleet and can prevent a fleet from FS-ing, often giving a "last command could not be executed" kinda error. While plenty of people send probes in such a manner -- not in order to take advantage of the bug but to avoid ninjas or to gather information -- but that does not mean that most people are as unwise as to tell the world about it. But, there is always someone. :4rofl:

Man... thats too bad. All of that work for something that small. I know of times when whole alliances did that in order to crash a player from a larger alliance (because lanx was slow and needed to make sure he could not fleetsave), but this is much smaller. I guess he just wasn't thinking.

Farewell ogame "graduate". :)

He never got along with Delo. I guess was just Delo just saying 4Q2. Athrin refuses to grovel for his account back evn though it would get it back. He wants to keep his pride. At least thats what he told me

I'm not surprised, Athrin has always seemed that way. And why not, it is one way to leave ogame. I can't blame him about the Delo part, I can't say many people like him. In fact, it is safe to say he is the most hated ogame figure. I've seen him talk a few times, and his personality is very cold. My best wishes go to Athrin, HF in Real life.