How do I view and edit the 3D models in Sacred 2?

Hello! Newbie here, but I'd like to view and edit the Sacred 2 3D models. As in, let's say that I want to view the characters in the best resolution and spin them around in 3D in different perspectives and animations, and even change the armor and weapons they wear. Also to view the various pieces and components of the armor (let's say the Seraphim wings for example). Afterwards I want to somehow select a perspective from the pose and export as a PNG image file in high resolution. How do I do this? Which apps do I need? I've heard a lot about Blender, 3DS Max and Granny Viewer but I don't know anything about this so I'm very confused. Can someone help here please? Thanks!

I'm newbie to modding, and essentially what I'd like to do is edit Sacred 2 characters in Photoshop for photo manipulation (which I'm also new to as well).

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 7:59 PM, Cosmin0110 said:

Hello! Newbie here, but I'd like to view and edit the Sacred 2 3D models. As in, let's say that I want to view the characters in the best resolution and spin them around in 3D in different perspectives and animations, and even change the armor and weapons they wear. Also to view the various pieces and components of the armor (let's say the Seraphim wings for example). Afterwards I want to somehow select a perspective from the pose and export as a PNG image file in high resolution. How do I do this? Which apps do I need? I've heard a lot about Blender, 3DS Max and Granny Viewer but I don't know anything about this so I'm very confused. Can someone help here please? Thanks!

I'm newbie to modding, and essentially what I'd like to do is edit Sacred 2 characters in Photoshop for photo manipulation (which I'm also new to as well).

Hi Savenco! I'm not really a modder and don't have an answer for you :( However today happens to be .. lucky monday! :dance2: and heres to hoping that this l'il bump will get your question to someone who may have some help for you.

Enjoy your brilliant beginning of week!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
On 4/19/2021 at 11:23 AM, gogoblender said:

Hi Savenco! I'm not really a modder and don't have an answer for you :( However today happens to be .. lucky monday! :dance2: and heres to hoping that this l'il bump will get your question to someone who may have some help for you.

Enjoy your brilliant beginning of week!

:)

gogo

Thanks a lot admin! :) I still need answers so yeah I hope someone might be able to help sometime :)) Thanks for the bump!