My Introduction ^^

Hello, I'm Crunchie's little Brother. Why I came to this forum:) well I'm Currently a active member of another forum and crunchie says this forum is a good and active one. Why Do I have the name Sir.Moogsta? Well I chose that name because I love the final fantasy series; Moogles yes there little cool guys in the final fantasy series they appear quite often, Moogsta is a spin off of Moogle. Games I'm currently playing Final fantasy 6/7/8/10-2/12, gunz, and Counter-Strike 1.6. What do I like to do on forums:) I like to basicaly Fool around and discuss anime and games.

U must now be thinking OMG A MOOGLE and I go yes im a moogle.. They greatest Moogle! ^^ And u can call me Sir because im sooooo important :hugs::4rofl:

Crunchie's little brother makes it big at DarkMaters...Welcome to the boards Sir!

Sounds like you're having fun on the net and I gotta say you have good taste in games ^^

Great intro, Sir and so now please share with us...what's a moogle?

:D

gogo

p.s Have fun on the boards, and whatever you do...don't...play...ogame..it's more important than school

:P

gogo

Hi Sir Moogsta and Welcome to FDM :D

lol those moogles are pretty cute and now I have that song in my head again! Hope you'll have lots of fun on here

cheers

Claire :P

O_o

Is it only me or is this forum starting to engulf our family members as well? :4rofl: (who knows, soon we might even see gogo's mom online :) )

Anyway, welcome to our forum Moogles, you have made the right decission to sign up as this is one really great forum to hang out at. :)

(hmm, now I need to update my thread to keep my growing fanbase happy :P )

• 2 months later...
Crunchie's little brother makes it big at DarkMaters...Welcome to the boards Sir!

Sounds like you're having fun on the net and I gotta say you have good taste in games ^^

Great intro, Sir and so now please share with us...what's a moogle?

:oooo:

gogo

p.s Have fun on the boards, and whatever you do...don't...play...ogame..it's more important than school

:)

gogo

*still doesn't know what Ogame is*

Any way glad to meet you I'm new here too and looking forward to getting to know you better Sir. Moogsta of the moogles :pitcher: