New on PC and looking for folks to play

Hi all,

I’ve been playing on Console for years (although only on Silver—every time I beat it I’m too excited to build a new character to go on to gold with the old one), and I finally broke down and bought the Steam version so I could have access to the additional content and non-broken mechanics and such. Since I’m on PC now, I would really like to find some folks to play a campaign with. Please let me know if anyone would like to play. My schedule is pretty open.

Also, just want to say thank you to everyone on this wonderful forum. I don’t have an online presence (the fact that I’m posting this betrays how desperate I am to play a campaign with other folks) and I’ve never posted on this or any other forum, but I’ve consistently read through these threads for info and opinions that have helped immensely. Thank you to everyone for contributing, and sorry for being a “lurker.” 

Hoping to hear from some folks soon. Happy playing!

• Like! 1
On 4/11/2021 at 2:34 PM, Samana said:

Hi all,

I’ve been playing on Console for years (although only on Silver—every time I beat it I’m too excited to build a new character to go on to gold with the old one), and I finally broke down and bought the Steam version so I could have access to the additional content and non-broken mechanics and such. Since I’m on PC now, I would really like to find some folks to play a campaign with. Please let me know if anyone would like to play. My schedule is pretty open.

Also, just want to say thank you to everyone on this wonderful forum. I don’t have an online presence (the fact that I’m posting this betrays how desperate I am to play a campaign with other folks) and I’ve never posted on this or any other forum, but I’ve consistently read through these threads for info and opinions that have helped immensely. Thank you to everyone for contributing, and sorry for being a “lurker.” 

Hoping to hear from some folks soon. Happy playing!

Samana great to meet up! This introduction section has always been my favorite part of the forum.  Games are great but its always been people playing behind them thats been the community.  I'm thrilled reading your words about how the posts and information from the site has cajoled you into posting...and what a friendly first one as well. I know that your thanks will be read and felt by many many readers and everyone who keeps coming here to put up thoughts, feedback and questions.

Re finding players, I believe you're going to have to perhaps read through some of the latest posts to see where others have been looking for others to play with? I'll also check out others as well to see PC Players looking for this game's online playing.

Thank you for your intro and welcome to the forums!

:gogo:

gogo