Is it possible to change the mouse options?

On 4/18/2021 at 6:08 AM, oXTheDoctorXo said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here, is there any way to change the mouse options? 

my intention is to remove the automatic move on click because I only want to attack.

Indeed, I would like controls similar to WOW. 

Thanks

David 

Welcome to DarkMatters David! I'm going to use my cheery words to give your post a bump from our weekend lull.. hopefully someone here in the community will have some more info to help.  Delighted that you've found our small Sacred world and have joined up

Enjoy the forums!

:)

gogo

On 4/18/2021 at 12:08 PM, oXTheDoctorXo said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here, is there any way to change the mouse options? 

my intention is to remove the automatic move on click because I only want to attack.

Indeed, I would like controls similar to WOW. 

Thanks

David 

More a mediocre workarround than a solution, but the behavior you desire is already ingame, just inconvenient and a bit limited: If you hold down left CTRL while attacking with LMB, your Char will not move while doing his attack. I don't know how that looks in WOW, but if that works good enough for you, you could write a little Macro or something like that to simulate a permanent keypress on the left CTRL key while playing. You would have to bind a function to start/stop that macro however to a shortcut, because pressing CTRL also quick sells stuff in your inventory if you click on something there which is probably not always desired ;)

• Appreciation 1