Thor's application

Hey guys just posting my application, hopefully ill get some nominations :twitch:

1. Favorite pizza topping

SUPREME

2. Favorite Drink

Galiano vanilla and coke (dont laugh!)

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?

Ohers saying your clan is the best

4. Most favorite book ever

Ummm probably have to be Harry Potter

5. Favorite movie of all time.

Fight Cub

6. Current Favorite Game?

Sacred

7. All time best video game ever played

Diablo 2 before everyone started unperming items....

8. Favorite sport or hobby?

Basketball and gym

9. What do you want for your birthday?

a cake?

Do you know anyone from our forum?

Not really I have only seen some in random games

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?

No one :P

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?

Yep!

THANKS GUYS!

Heya Thor!

Wow, the app line is busy! :twitch: Okay Thor, as noted in our apps guidelines, you need two noms to make it to probation. On this thread, peeps can post up their welcomes for you as well as times that they are playing so that you can meet the clan. Posting on our boards is an important part of our Clan review process, and we have a great introduction thread as well as some interesting topics for peeps to post and get to know the gang with.

You only need two noms to win your probation with us, and posts are a great way to get to know the community. Hoping to see you ingame and at the Key largo Bar.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

Hey hey Thor. Nice to meet you. :D

It would be great to have a game with you in Sacred. What's your in game name so I can have a look out for you? Oh and if you really want to get to know the gang better you could show up for the Kamikaze Sunday event which is open to everyone and much of D.a.r.k. is always there. :D

Kamikaze Sunday information

Good game! :D